Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been to 10am Presentation!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Superb to actually finally get there and get my seat sorted.

West stand Lower (E Block) 18 rows back.....cant bloody wait....BUZZING!!

:amex:

Nice one.. glad you got what you wanted!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are they still cracking the Gary Hart gag?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm off there tomorrow morning, cant wait!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Park around falmer pond or follow signs and there's an actualy parking area with a steward.

If you park around the pond, beware if you have a late afternoon / evening presentation.

The Village of the Damned is so backward it doesn't yet have the modern-day miracle of STREETLIGHTS. I had to grope my way back to my car in pitch BLACKNESS.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I went to the 6pm Monday and you can park in the Stadium compound itself! They even the lift the barrier and salute you through: a Season Ticket Holder!

T'was the highlight for me.

PG

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I had to grope my way back to my car in pitch BLACKNESS.

Surely there must have been an increased risk of Easy 10/bat collision

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Anyone else going tomorrow morning?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Was at the 10am byf - and got seats very close to you. A pair of available seats in a sea of red (sold) seats. It seems D block (as per the pricing bands) has sold very well - from the back and from the aisles - because you can also get concessions. E blocks (either side of the 1901 etc) in WSL have more availability because there are no concessions (eg kids would have to pay full price). However, not many seats left bar the front 10 rows perhaps. WIC S 73 and 74. Thrilled.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Surely there must have been an increased risk of Easy 10/bat collision

There was every chance. I checked the grill on the front of my car when I got home though, and thankfully it was batless.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Park around falmer pond or follow signs and there's an actualy parking area with a steward.

Or go and have a pint and/or something to eat in the Swan and travel back at least 50 years. You should also be able to laugh at the old men at the bar who are still complaining about the stadium. Two old blokes when I went in going on about how it should have been built at Waterhall.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Exactly mate, im buzzing and have watched all the scare-mongering going on here and to be honest it was all completely unfounded, theres bloody loads of spaces in good areas too.

I went for towards the South stand, so im guessing that will be the away dugout, not sure.

Im just above the level part of the 1901 little small section that E offers either side.

If anyone wants to know anything, then just ask.

Thanks

Did you notice if there were any singles in the WSU by any chance mate?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
When is the last of the presentations when the season ticket holders and pluses can buy their tickets?..Just wondering how many will be shifted before they go on general sale. Not that I care, I got mine.....I reckon 10.000 ish will be sold before going on general sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here