Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been to 10am Presentation!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
will be a shame if the JCL'S f*** it up for some of the regulars that haven't got the opportunity / funds to get in yet

So the club should wait for 'regulars' to get funds? Really? All that's needed is about £30 to secure a ST. If the JCL's have the cash, let 'em in.

Jan 30, 2008
So the club should wait for 'regulars' to get funds? Really? All that's needed is about £30 to secure a ST. If the JCL's have the cash, let 'em in.

and a current season ticket or know someone who has ,another i'm alright jack response from bwian :nono:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So far approx 10,000 tickets sold, allow 3000 for away fans. and that still leaves 9000 tickets left for regulars and JCLs. That's more than Withdean holds. Stop panicking DR.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
and a current season ticket or know someone who has ,another i'm alright jack response from bwian :nono:

Season Tickets have never been easier to get at The Albion. If people are struggling to raise 30 quid then perhaps a season ticket shouldn't be a priority for them? Just a thought.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
maybe some people don't want a season ticket ?
But from the Albion's point of view, they want as many STHs as possible. It's money up front, enabling better planning. In addition, it's much better for crowd control, as you'd imagine that STHs wouldn't behave like morons if their season ticket is at risk of being revoked. :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Still think my prediction of 13 k with 1901 and then 2k general looks good.

add average 1200 away fans and 16.5k crowds are very good (+ PAY ON THE DAY)

Plenty to go round

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Just got back from my presentation.

Got my ST in zone E row L. Right near the half way line. Very happy.

For those that have not got theres yet, dont worry, plenty left. They have sold 6500 St's so far + 1901.

If you want west upper in the middle you will have to go right to the back or out on the wings..

West lower, zone D, alot gone, but few left near the front. Few more in zone E which is more central and 40 pound more.. But row L was the highest we could go.

Much more available in the east stand.

Not sure about the north.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
5 tickets purchased in back row of East Stand. Nice.

IN total, with ST sales, 1901s and seats reserved for 'club use', there are now 9500 seats accounted for.

Just got back from my presentation.

Got my ST in zone E row L. Right near the half way line. Very happy.

For those that have not got theres yet, dont worry, plenty left. They have sold 6500 St's so far + 1901.

If you want west upper in the middle you will have to go right to the back or out on the wings..

West lower, zone D, alot gone, but few left near the front. Few more in zone E which is more central and 40 pound more.. But row L was the highest we could go.

Much more available in the east stand.

Not sure about the north.

So which is correct? HK's post was about 2 wks ago and W11's posts suggest 6.5k plus 2k 1901 = 8.5k... Surely the seats the club have held back for 'club use' don't total OVER 1k do they!?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
So which is correct? HK's post was about 2 wks ago and W11's posts suggest 6.5k plus 2k 1901 = 8.5k... Surely the seats the club have held back for 'club use' don't total OVER 1k do they!?

Don't think you can trust the figures being quoted at the presentations. Lot of off the cuff guesses, or even deliberate misleading totals going on in my opinion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't think you can trust the figures being quoted at the presentations. Lot of off the cuff guesses, or even deliberate misleading totals going on in my opinion.

Agreed - that's pretty clear. Also people seem to think it mus be 100% true if someone from the club tells them in person :lol:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Agreed - that's pretty clear. Also people seem to think it mus be 100% true if someone from the club tells them in person :lol:

It is annoying that we don't know exactly how well they're selling but completely understand the sales techniques behind it. Actually quite looking forward to see the marketing the club come up with to boost the general sales. Reckon we'll be seeing a lot of Gus' face plastered around the towns of Sussex!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here