Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been to 10am Presentation!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Interesting comment on the Norwich message board. They are planning to add 8k seats if they get promoted to the Premier League. It seems they have a lot of season ticket holders because people are afraid they won't get a ticket for matches (not unlike The Amex if everything is to be believed). However, adding 8k more seats would mean that fans would be more confident of getting a ticket on a casual basis, so it's hypothesised that the number of season ticket holders would drop (no perceived need to have one in order to gain occasional access to matches). Result of adding capacity could be fewer season ticket holders and lower gates. Interesting thoughts.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
this is correct.

my seat is on the aisle in H, Zone A, i could lean over and touch the people in Zone B

Yeh we could have gone there but wanted front row so ended up in I. However the diagram the people have at the pres doesn't seem to show the blocks as they are numbered as our seats were midway through the bigger block on the wing in zone A if that makes sense yet we were 'block I'. I believe we're roughly level with the goal line - so you must be around the edge of the pen area i'm guessing?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Signed up with a mate in the Upper West today, feels good!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Yeh we could have gone there but wanted front row so ended up in I. However the diagram the people have at the pres doesn't seem to show the blocks as they are numbered as our seats were midway through the bigger block on the wing in zone A if that makes sense yet we were 'block I'. I believe we're roughly level with the goal line - so you must be around the edge of the pen area i'm guessing?

were in h block but zone b row j and right on the isle . i think were level with the edge of the penalty area if that helps

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe 'target' is the wrong word, but the maximum we could sell has to be around 19,000 given the apparent desire to have a small block in the East available for those who want to come as and when. But if the club, or their selling agents, use terms such as 'sell out season tickets' then the number sold would have to be in the region of 19,000.

I reckon 12,000-13,000 is the likely number which would be a great achievement in itself.

Mr Hebberd said 900 on general sale if we sell all ST - assuming away end is full or nearly full. I believe all 900 seats are East stand nearest away fans. However at our presentation I noticed a section in West lower nearest North stand was being held back and the fella said they're holding them back for general sale provisionally. I guess they'll sell all those west lower tickets as ST IF we sell the rest. I think it's 15.5k STs plus 1901 they're going for...

I know the South Stand (away) can be split, so if there is poor visiting support, some of this stand can be made available to us. I guess this would only happen if we had the demand. If it does, would it be a 50/50 split of the South? Anyone know?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
5 tickets purchased in back row of East Stand. Nice.

IN total, with ST sales, 1901s and seats reserved for 'club use', there are now 9500 seats accounted for.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I noticed a section in West lower nearest North stand was being held back and the fella said they're holding them back for general sale provisionally. I guess they'll sell all those west lower tickets as ST IF we sell the rest.
Yes, thought that was bit odd as they said all the lower west was for season ticket holders. I was told they were for 'pay on the day' fans - but, as you say, I reckon they will release them as ST seats if the rest sell out. Perhaps even when they go on general sale.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hey , quick question - where is the presentation held? , i.e do I go along the footpath leading to the stadium or is it up the stairs by Brighton Uni and round that way?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Just head down the entrance on Village Way, there'll be a couple of people in yellow jackets to tell you where to go.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
5 tickets purchased in back row of East Stand. Nice.

IN total, with ST sales, 1901s and seats reserved for 'club use', there are now 9500 seats accounted for.

So must be over the 10k mark now then?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i was told by a very good source,we have sold just over 7000 normal seats,then the 1901 club on top,by tuesday last week,they only had 56 of the extra 1901 seats left in the east stand,so we should be over the 10000 easily

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here