Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All this season and all of next season as well.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I don't know how much of yourself you've shown on NSC, but from what you have shown I'd think you should get someone to help you write to the club. Everyone here knows how they'd be apologising profusely, but I'm not sure you have (if you have, good job, but you haven't told us so I'm not sure).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If I was banned by the club, I would write a grovelling letter to the club.

If I was on a wind up, I would start a thread on NSC and see how many pages it would generate. I would ensure I would slag off club staff in the first paragraph(knowing that the powers that be read this forum) to give my case a better chance IF I had been banned.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Took the day of work and went up the Amex this morning to find out what is going on. Spoke to a lovely lady at reception and asked could I speck with Mr Baker, after she made a few inquires she informed me that he's gone on holiday and won't be back till the 27th of February. That's nice I thought, he said he'd ring me back by the weekend and has gone on holiday. Is that how fans/customers are treated now? I went out my way to try and resolve this issue and have been totally ignored.

The lady then phoned around and said she'd keep going and try and help, couldn't praise her enough for the effort she was making. She then emailed a Mr Hebberd and asked if he could make contact with me regarding my season ticket.

I just arrived home and picked the letters up from the mat and noticed the Albion logo and was expecting bad news but not that bad that was in the letter. It'll be a long time before I'm allowed back watching my beloved team. My dad has just come back from his day center and had to tell him that he's banned as well, hardest thing I had to say to him, he's in bits. He's been an Albion fan for 65 years and used to be a Seagull agent at the goldstone and he's trying to get his head around why he's banned as well. Breaks my heart seeing him in this state knowing it's my fault.

I have 7 days of the date of the letter to respond which is dated and must be in writing and the date of the latter is the 14th of February so I have no chance of writing it now and getting it back to the club in time.
Seeing as you were totally in the wrong you DID write the grovelling letter of apology the day after you'd been ejected ..... didn't you? That was the overwhelming consensus on here when you first mentioned it.

It's a pisser for your Dad and we've all got sympathy with your situation, and perhaps you can reverse it back if you take action now.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Comedy posts aside, sincere and profuse apologies all round, see what happens.

And no, my back doors are not available first date.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't think BB has told the full story of what happened.

Indeed. Given he came on here so quickly after the incident and was given solid advice to apologise why didn't he write that letter straight away ? He's either stupid or a liar.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You were a bit of a nob from what I understand but to ban you is over zealous. Ultimately, neither you or the club come out of this well.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If the OP has gone out, all of the good advice here may be in vain.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think BB is talking bollocks to be honest! I sympathise with the situation with your Dad, but this subject is a made up story just to reel a few people in!

I think the sleight of hand Big Belly used to give the impression that his dad has been banned by the club is throwing doubt on the accuracy of his version of events. Still, I don't like to see an Albion supporter banned if it can be helped.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I think the sleight of hand Big Belly used to give the impression that his dad has been banned by the club is throwing doubt on the accuracy of his version of events. Still, I don't like to see an Albion supporter banned if it can be helped.

Agree, but if someone acts a cock, they should suffer the consequences, if you get chucked out a pub or bar, you usually get barred and put on punwatch, so why should it be different at football!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I know Royal Mail are shit, but i'm sure Barber hasnt stopped the club using 1st class stamps, I cant believe a 1st class letter, posted on the 14th, arrived on the 20th.
The whole tale seems to have more holes in it than Arsenals defence.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
a.aaa.jpg

Is it THE CAKE that ERNEST had to send to MR BABAR after he EJACULATED over him in the NORTH STAND ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Spoke to a lovely lady at reception

I'm guessing you have learnt a lesson, or did you offer this lady a touch of your cock as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here