Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What was you banned for ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hold on, it's the 21st tomorrow. That's seven days after 14th. Why are you going out when you could be writing a letter now (using the brains of NSCers so it comes out right) to hand-deliver tomorrow?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hold on, it's the 21st tomorrow. That's seven days after 14th. Why are you going out when you could be writing a letter now (using the brains of NSCers so it comes out right) to hand-deliver tomorrow?

This. Just this. Get on the case, send it to any of us on here to check, help you with if you like. Then get it back to the club tomorrow.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'd be offering to apologise in person to the steward involved, also saying that I'd like to buy some flowers for her by way of apology.

I ike your style. My girlfriend always buys that one too. She loves being patronised. Just loves it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why don't you ?

No, I meant why don't you consult your alter-ego who posted about his first night of stewarding.. :)

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh

I would do this as I'm sure there are many people that can help.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why not bake Richard Hebberd a cake? Everyone loves cake.

a.aaa.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't think BB has told the full story of what happened.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Seems a tad harsh of a ban, however you haven't helped yourself by not not writing an apology letter yet and then when you receive the letter from the club, posting on here and going out instead of writing your response and hand delivering it to the club. You do seem a bit of a drama queen so would be interested to see the clubs letter to you.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I just got a letter offering me a season ticket at Wolves for only £215. Bargain if you want to give it a go and the yam yams dont care abiut bad behaviour (that's my experience anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here