Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Enciso, like Mitoma and Knocky, is one of those players that genuinely gets me up on my feet in excitement when he gets the ball and just runs at the defenders. God do they shit themselves.

Have my suspicions he'll have an outstanding season which will end in tears him leaving. More Trossard, Cucumber and Caicedo than Biss and Ali Mac.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yep, because Brighton ALWAYS just hang a (very reasonable at €40m) price tag around a player's neck, don't they?
Burn, Macallister, Trossard 🤷🏻‍♂️

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
This sounds like complete bollocks. Do you honestly think the Albion are going to broadcast publicly how much any of their players are worth? This ‘story’ is reminiscent of the bloke down the pub who’s got a mate who knows someone - blah! blah! blah! :wrong:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Which of those was a very young player, with a long contract, and the most coveted in our squad at the tine they left...??
Well he’s only contracted until June 2026 ! ‘Possibly’ with a years option

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Well he’s only contracted until June 2026 ! ‘Possibly’ with a years option
3 years is quite long

Edit: on reflection, I'm sure you're right and Tony Bloom will make a complete mess of selling Enciso for a decent price... :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Relax everyone I never said we put a price tag on anyone - but we have sold a bit cheaply on a few occasions and mindful of Enciso situation if a new deal can’t be sorted this season might be squeaky bum time

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Relax everyone I never said we put a price tag on anyone - but we have sold a bit cheaply on a few occasions and mindful of Enciso situation if a new deal can’t be sorted this season might be squeaky bum time
Well you did reply 'Burn, Macallister, Trossard
1722075089313.png
' to the poster who said Brighton didn't put a pricetag on players?

But yes I agree, if expedient we will offload players as necessary even if the price is deemed a little cheap.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Do you seriously think that some sort of price tag (or agreement, if you want to be pedantic) was not included in the Mac Allister contract negotiations?
Haha yes but I don't seriously think the Albion go around telling some half baked Twitter account or a kids football webpage what they tell a club in direct negotiation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here