Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Haha yes but I don't seriously think the Albion go around telling some half baked Twitter account or a kids football webpage what they tell a club in direct negotiation.
No, they don't tell Twitter. I never suggested they did. But obviously there was something resembling a price tag in the Mac Allister conversation - you said Brighton never set a price tag, you didn't specify they never set a price tag on Twitter!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No, they don't tell Twitter. I never suggested they did. But obviously there was something resembling a price tag in the Mac Allister conversation - you said Brighton never set a price tag, you didn't specify they never set a price tag on Twitter!
The original poster was commenting about the (probably made up) article on some irrelevant site. That's where the references come from about the price tag. The people who know the price tag are the club and the club they are dealing with and agents. Not usually insignificant media outlets and middle aged blokes typing away on Twitter

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
On top of all that, is he really what Chelsea need? Don't they have a glut in that position with Palmer and Nkunku being the main players?

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Thats terrible news… We’ve only just got him back. Won’t see him again until Christmas if it’s a bad tear. Gutted.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hopefully crying because he’s gutted at missing out for his country, but that’s probably wishful thinking

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
We'll see how bad it was, not like he was carried of a stretcher or anything. Tears could have been because the semi is just in a few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here