Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry serial adulterer and gambler.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Forget the other thread the tabloids are all over it.

Apparently he's been getting a slice of not only of Wayne Bridge's wife but also Chelsea keeper Hilario's as well. He also has a serious gambling addiction and asked Roman Abramovich for a loan to cover his severe debts.

What a ROLE-MODEL eh?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Lets give the captaincy to Ferdinand instead, cause he dosen't do drugs at all :rolleyes:

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
must be a chelsea thing, ashley cole thought it was ok to do 100 mph in a 40 mph zone, said it was cause paparatzi, where chasing him:laugh::laugh:, he must think its ok to speed so that he dont have to get his photo taken, is gonna appeal his 4 month ban, the man is a self loving twat

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My mind boggles. Why are the media trying to unsettle and stress out the England CAPTAIN just a few months before the World Cup?! Jesus, leave it out. We shouldn't be making his life harder than it needs to be at the moment.

If this was coming out a month after he had played disastrously at the WC and we'd been knocked out in the Quaters AGAIN, then fair play and we'd all have a bit of a laugh. But sersiously, what are they playing at?

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
i had to laugh , a few years ago i was working in worthing and had a skip delivered , the driver had a chelsea flag adorning his lorry , evreything blue , including his chelsea shirt with terry on the back . anyhow the conversation went something like , "hello mate , support chelsea do you " " yeah f***ing right i do " "oh ok can you get the skip on the drive" "yeah , do you know something " "er whats that " " well you know john terry " " yep ive heard of him" "well he f***ed my daughter , yep he f***ed my daughter and came inside her , how f***ing good is that , ive supported chelsea for years and john terry f***ed my daughter "
i did not know where to look or what to say but the above is true , the skip lorry driver was over the moon that terry shagged his daughter !!! unbelievable ! but true!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
i had to laugh , a few years ago i was working in worting and had a skip delivered , the driver had a chelsea flag adorning his lorry , ervrything blue , including his chelsea shirt with terry on the back . anyhow the conversation went something like , "hello mate , support chelsea do you " " yeah f***ing right i do " "oh ok can you get the skip on the drive" "yeah , do you know something " "er whats that " " well you know john terry " " yep ive heard of him" "well he f***ed my daughter , yep he f***ed my daughter and came inside her , how f***ing good is that , ive supported chelsea for years and john terry f***ed my daughter "
i did not know where to look or what to say but the above is true , the skip lorry driver was over the moon that terry shagged his daughter !!! unbelievable ! but true!!

:lolol:
Deserves it own thread for so many reasons.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not good to go after him in the run up to teh world cup, but if true this guy has serious problems and should not be captain of Chelsea or England

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
i had to laugh , a few years ago i was working in worthing and had a skip delivered , the driver had a chelsea flag adorning his lorry , evreything blue , including his chelsea shirt with terry on the back . anyhow the conversation went something like , "hello mate , support chelsea do you " " yeah f***ing right i do " "oh ok can you get the skip on the drive" "yeah , do you know something " "er whats that " " well you know john terry " " yep ive heard of him" "well he f***ed my daughter , yep he f***ed my daughter and came inside her , how f***ing good is that , ive supported chelsea for years and john terry f***ed my daughter "

Its a poll - who is the biggest prat, Terry? Daughter? Father? All of them for so many reasons I don't have time to list?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not good to go after him in the run up to teh world cup, but if true this guy has serious problems and should not be captain of Chelsea or England

Bull shit, I don't give two shits about his personal life as long as he is a good captain and a good player, which he is.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Bull shit, I don't give two shits about his personal life as long as he is a good captain and a good player, which he is.

Good captain would involve having respect of the team - hard to do that if you are sleeping with their wives I would say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here