Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel ward

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That was probably a blessing, Zaha's world class trickery would have bamboozled him for sure.

Yes, I'm sure it would. After all, it bamboozled the rest of the Championship to the extent that he scored a goal every seven games, and set up a further four over the course of the season.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
When a player leaves a club, the normal response is to slag them off, we've all done it. Because only good things are being said about him, that tells me enough about his ability ,and more importantly, the person.

Home grown player staying through the tough times?? Of course theyre gonna say good things, if el-abd did the same thing, regardless of whether he was good or not, we would say the same thing

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Yes, I'm sure it would. After all, it bamboozled the rest of the Championship to the extent that he scored a goal every seven games, and set up a further four over the course of the season.

That's a hell of a lot more than KLL, the supposed signing of the season according to many of your fans.

It's been fun HKFC, I'm off to teach comparatives and superlatives to a dumb Colombian bint.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's a hell of a lot more than KLL, the supposed signing of the season according to many of your fans.

It's been fun HKFC, I'm off to teach comparatives and superlatives to a dumb Colombian bint.

KLL is just a squad player though. Zaha's return is woeful for your main man.

Enjoy your evening x

Oct 25, 2003

lualua was in and out of the team for much of the season......his perfomances were superb in many of the games he played...not sure why you're signalling him out? very odd

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
lualua was in and out of the team for much of the season......his perfomances were superb in many of the games he played...not sure why you're signalling him out? very odd

Because he checked the stats, and KLL was the only one of our forward players who he could use, that had contributed LESS than Zaha?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
not really..........well a lot less than he did to tarrico and vincelot anyway seeing as calderon is better than both of them
I think Zaha probably would have given Calde a few more problems than he did Tanno.

Calderon is better than Ward though, no doubt about that.

Last edited:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
we have more players that cheat than those who don't. We go down ALL the time, we're always trying to influence the ref and we're a pretty cynical bunch

Fantastic! Bunch of cheats, even your own fans admit it!!! Making this my new sig :clap::clap::clap:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I was thinking of sticking this link on my signature
11,869 - CPFC BBS

much more embarrassing doncha think ? :lolol:

You used to get 6,000 before the plastics turned up...how does it feel knowing that over half the fans in your stadium prob don't even support you as there first team?! Shameful i'd guess...

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
At Selhurst, both Zaha and Buckey took a dive to win the penalties.

Zaha is a massive cheat in an otherwise boring and disciplined Palace team.

However, we have more players that cheat than those who don't. We go down ALL the time, we're always trying to influence the ref and we're a pretty cynical bunch. At least we're quite entertaining at times though.

I don't think we can have a go at them for a lack of sportsmanship.

Didnt realise our team was full of ronaldo's

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here