Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Cole

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is true. He will have to work for his money at Spurs. That is what has scared him off a move. All the best Joe

I was thinking the same thing. Lack of AMBITION. Bit like at Chelsea where he had to force his way in by working hard after injury. And didnt.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It is going to be hard to dislike Liverpool if they're going to sign a quality English manager who in turn buys better more likeable English players.

If only the club wasn't located in Liverpoo I would agree with you

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
At least he didn't go to Spurs. Good move for Joe I think. No major European distractions means he has a chance to be a part of rebuilding process for a faded giant of the game. Still why anyone on this board should remotely give a SHIT is beyond me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This is true. He will have to work for his money at Spurs. That is what has scared him off a move. All the best Joe

well one could look at it negativly, but the style of game probably isnt right either.

Lack of AMBITION. Bit like at Chelsea where he had to force his way in by working hard after injury. And didnt.

or, where he worked to get back to fitness then found he wasnt required in a diamond formation. Ancelloti clearly didnt want to play him as shown by lack of interest in signing him. wages imo is a red herring, I think Chelsea put that out in the public domain to off load him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair the original was the 8th post and involved one scroll down...

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Look like Gus needs to turn his attention elsewhere then.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
He's crap.

Even Cappello doesn't rate him............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here