sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Speaks the truth well done Jim d:clap2:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Having seen a proper footballer in the midfield today,(O,Callaghan), do you still feel that El Abd is the man to lead the Albion, as you have championed his cause so much in the past...?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Jim D is an absolute tosser, how can he say that we the NSC people influenced the decision to sack Mark Mcghee!

Very mildly put to say the least - well restrained Mr Fawlty

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
He has rattled your cages nsc don't like criticism does it .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He has rattled your cages nsc don't like criticism does it .

Criticism is fine but to make snide comments on the radio when he posts on here and especially one at certain poster is pretty below the belt.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Girls you obviousley better fans look at your post count get alife i know you go to the games beach hut but this other muppet basil:thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Girls you obviousley better fans look at your post count get alife i know you go to the games beach hut but this other muppet basil:thumbsup:

Goes to games as well - you walk past his Mum as you enter the South Stand selling the Withdean Wager :thumbsup:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Goes to games as well - you walk past his Mum as you enter the South Stand selling the Withdean Wager :thumbsup:

Ok will say hello mrs. fawlty next friday, how do you know i sit in the south stand you stalker:ohmy:

Criticism is fine but to make snide comments on the radio when he posts on here and especially one at certain poster is pretty below the belt.
If you're talking about the bit where "a guy with a beard" was mentioned, I think it's only fair to point out that there was no criticism from JIM about the guy with the beard.

It was HARTY who claimed that the guy with the beard was advocating a change of manager last week, but "if Dean Wilkins invited him in for a drink this week, he'd be in there, wouldn't he? ... having a drink".

I don't know who this guy with a beard is, but it sounds to me like Harty thinks he's a right old hypocrite, if that's how his opinions chop and change.

If a BBC radio presenter accused ME of hypocrisy, I might be a tad miffed, particularly if there was no basis at all for such an accusation. But hey! That's Harty for you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jim was the one who suggested the "guy with the beard".

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

At least some of us take the trouble to make our posts readable. The occasional use of punctuation, and the odd correctly spelt word, helps no end in getting your message across.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here