NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He's said he's sorry and ashamed.....
IMG_3750.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
AND he's receiving therapy. It sounds as though he's doing everything right after this 'error of judgement.'

A romantic week away with Mrs Jenas, getting ‘accidentally’ photographed by paps, and a large donation made public to a women’s refuge …. should complete Operation Resurrect Cash Cow.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His lawyers certainly got involved then 😂😂

"He told the paper he sent "inappropriate messages" to two colleagues on the One Show, but insisted he "did nothing illegal" and said they were sent to "two consenting adults"."

Oh dear. The man is clueless.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You could tell from his allegiance to 'old skool' football, 'Its a man's game' bollocks that he sees the world as his grazing ground.

And he tried to mount without consent.

Uncomfortable conversation with Mrs Jenas incoming...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
"He told the paper he sent "inappropriate messages" to two colleagues on the One Show, but insisted he "did nothing illegal" and said they were sent to "two consenting adults"."

Oh dear. The man is clueless.
I think him and his crisis management “people” are understandably very keen to squash any rumours of noncery as quickly as possible while it’s early and fresh in the news cycle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think him and his crisis management “people” are understandably very keen to squash any rumours of noncery as quickly as possible while it’s early and fresh in the news cycle.
Shouldn't you be on your way to Manchester this late hour?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Shouldn't you be on your way to Manchester this late hour?
Don’t need to leave until the first train in the morning - nice afternoon in Manchester then onto the Etihad for the evening kick off. Wouldn’t want to get there too early and look silly! Got a last minute ticket from a nice guy visiting the UK from Nigeria. He’s going to hand me the ticket in person when I get to the stadium!

3-0 Albion, Ferguson with one and Barco with the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here