Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jermaine Jenas sacked…

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not sure he was in a position of ‘responsibility’, more just one of ‘look at me, I’m famous and can do what I want’. Agree it’s the behaviour of a complete ***t though. Sure he’ll use his upcoming time out of the spotlight to focus on his life choices
Surely if you do that it's sexual abuse. Is jail time being discussed? If you flashed someone in the street you would be in serious trouble I imagine, I think this is even worse.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m surprised he hasn’t pulled the Mental Health Card out yet, or has he ?
Last I heard he was still in the “two sides to every story” “talking to my lawyers” denial mode. But there’s been a series of quite specific revelations about his behavior since then. Now he’s been found out, I guess the next move is to switch to “made an error of judgement” followed by the mental health card.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Last I heard he was still in the “two sides to every story” “talking to my lawyers” denial mode. But there’s been a series of quite specific revelations about his behavior since then. Now he’s been found out, I guess the next move is to switch to “made an error of judgement” followed by the mental health card.
The sex addiction card will be laid on the table before mental health IMO.

Depends on the strategy from whichever expensive PR crisis management firm he has signed up to.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
This thread is worthless without pics.......
IMG_9376.jpeg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The sex addiction card will be laid on the table before mental health IMO.
The WHO consider SA a MHD 👍

Compulsive sexual behavior, or sex addiction, is classified by the World Health Organization as a mental health disorder. Behaviors associated with it are treated with techniques to help resist a temptation, urge or impulse.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On this rare occasion, this would be precise and accurate use of that expression.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Mental health is vague and broad. He might be having/having had mental health issues. As always the question would be did they have an impact on his behaviour. The answer is nearly always yes.

Our mental health - “good” or “bad” has a constant impact on everything we think, say and do. It’s just when people get caught making decisions that it comes out as mitigation for bad actions.

It’s the wife I feel most sorry for. I might be having a bad day and feeling unloved/horny/depressed but I’ve never had the urge to send unsolicited dick pics to junior colleagues. That’s the difference.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Mental health is vague and broad. He might be having/having had mental health issues. As always the question would be did they have an impact on his behaviour. The answer is nearly always yes.

Our mental health - “good” or “bad” has a constant impact on everything we think, say and do. It’s just when people get caught making decisions that it comes out as mitigation for bad actions.

It’s the wife I feel most sorry for. I might be having a bad day and feeling unloved/horny/depressed but I’ve never had the urge to send unsolicited dick pics to junior colleagues. That’s the difference.
Think he just wanted to shag birds

Prob got a few signs was in for it too

Not the thing to do on a relationship clearly

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
This morning‘s ‘exclusive’ in The Mail fairly damning, there’s probably more chance of seeing Rolf’s painting of the dear old Queen hanging in the Tate than ever seeing Jenas on TV again.

We are all flawed, but this one smacks of arrogance and a perception of almost being untouchable.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This morning‘s ‘exclusive’ in The Mail fairly damning, there’s probably more chance of seeing Rolf’s painting of the dear old Queen hanging in the Tate than ever seeing Jenas on TV again.

We are all flawed, but this one smacks of arrogance and a perception of almost being untouchable.
But what about the way the BBC dealt with it? They allegedly showed Jenas the images he sent to young women in the disciplinary meeting! Can you believe that? He had no warning that the images would pop up on his screen.

Surely your favourite BBC hating rags, The Sun and Daily Mail admit that the corporation is actually to blame for all this and if Jenas had received the correct training and guidance, he’d not have been sexting unwanted dicpics? After all, they’ve probably paid Jenas thousands and thousands of pounds to get ‘his opinion’ on the scandal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here