Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

January Transfer Window **Official Thread**

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt our third choice striker cost us nearly £500k or weill do with apperances promotions etc. So if we signed Le Fondre, which I doubt, what would happen to Dickenson and Davies

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Your mate should have told you that NO ONE can sign le fondre this window becuase he has already played for two clubs this season, and under fifa rules cannot sign for another club until july 1st even on loan, so move on to next rumour as this has no legs.

Thats not quite true. Under FIFA rules a player can be registered to three clubs in any one season but can only play for two of those three. This is the problem Pompy have with some of their players getting ofloaded in this window.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I await for Davies to leave as I cannot see any future now, and with us being linked to more strikers like LF it seems evr more likely he will be on his way...Probably on a loan until the end of the year would be my guess.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Thats not quite true. Under FIFA rules a player can be registered to three clubs in any one season but can only play for two of those three. This is the problem Pompy have with some of their players getting ofloaded in this window.

Im proud to say spurs are doing there best to destroy Portsmouth.

Take there TV money and not letting them sell Prince.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Slade?
Okay, well whoever Slade was in for will have changed with Gus Poyet - I think we can agree on that. Poyet is neither going to be dictated to about who we buy, nor is Bloom going to force that on him.
New manager, new regime, new ways of doing things (thankfully) and new aspirations for this club.

All this division will be competing for the better available players, and all will be having to accept that players will want to go to the most attractive club propositions from all the league. Actually that has always been the case - and as I say, Poyet, new Stadium and obvious ambitions to be somewhere other than the lowest leagues, will be our a part of what we offer here.

I think the players brought in by Slade weren't that bad(compared to MA's legacy) - Elliot Bennett, Gary Dicker, Andrew Croft are quality and Tunnicliffe whilst not the finished article is a definite prospect, there are always going to be a few duffers when you buy wholesale as we did in the summer. it is going to be difficult in the transfer window as there is a limited pool of players available and competition fierce. I think that Poyet might look abroad to add a hint of continental spice and hopefully use his London connections to bring reserve premiership players.

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
I await for Davies to leave as I cannot see any future now, and with us being linked to more strikers like LF it seems evr more likely he will be on his way...Probably on a loan until the end of the year would be my guess.
it must be nice that you fans seem to no more than the players any ideas where he is of

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I'd prefer him to go out on loan for a month again to get some much needed confidence. I still feel he has alot to offer the Albion.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Im proud to say spurs are doing there best to destroy Portsmouth.

Take there TV money and not letting them sell Prince.

Well the Premier League gave you their TV money, and the Prince thing is a FIFA ruling, so Spurs can't take credit for any of that.

In fact, by loaning them a couple of decent players, particularly O'Hara, they've done more than anyone to actually keep them in with a chance.

Typical Spurs idiots.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Vieira having a medical at Manchester City. Be interesting to see how he slots back into the Premiership after a few years absence.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
"Portsmouth chief executive Peter Storrie has told the club's supporters that there will be no mass exodus of players during the January transfer window and hopes the transfer embargo will soon be lifted."

Hmm...

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
610x.jpg

Flairtastic Juan Manuel Diaz - Uruguyan right back :clap2:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Well the Premier League gave you their TV money, and the Prince thing is a FIFA ruling, so Spurs can't take credit for any of that.

In fact, by loaning them a couple of decent players, particularly O'Hara, they've done more than anyone to actually keep them in with a chance.

Typical Spurs idiots.

I was joking....

And O hara is the only player we have loaned them

Typical Brighton Idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here