Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was joking....

And O hara is the only player we have loaned them

Typical Brighton Idiot.

I was joking too.

IDIOT!

Anyway - they have to give O'Hara back now too, as his current loan expires next week, and they can't re-sign him, due to the transfer embargo.

Unlucky Pompey :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Happy O hara is back as he can do a job at left back for Spurs

It's up to 'Arry, isn't it. O'Hara has said he wants games, and if he's not going to get them regularly he wants to go back out on loan - somewhere else if he's not allowed back to Pompey.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
this fellow is the son off ramon diaz that tried to take over oxford united interesting

Are you sure? Ramon Diaz is Argentinian and as far as I am aware did not try and takeover Oxford. He was merely employed (along with some cronies) by Kassam which was a utter failure, as he got barred from returning to Britain or something similar.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It's up to 'Arry, isn't it. O'Hara has said he wants games, and if he's not going to get them regularly he wants to go back out on loan - somewhere else if he's not allowed back to Pompey.

I think he would be a better option at Left Back than Bale as he can tackle, then again having a non tackling left back so far this season hasnt done much harm.

I do like O hara but I dont think he is good enough for a side pushing for top 6.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
sky sports said:
16.43 Brighton boss Gus Poyet has rubbished stories linking him with a move for Hartlepool midfielder Andy Monkhouse.

Interesting...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Something AMAZING happened yesterday...

A transfer, from one of 5 leagues (conference inc.), wasn't undisclosed! The first so far, from 20 odd sales.

Swansea City paid Sheffield United a whopping £600k for David Cotterill.

f***ing undisclosed bullshit.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Rumours going around about Sol Campbell making a return to Arsenal (only if they sell Senderos). Which would be very odd to say the least.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think he would be a better option at Left Back than Bale as he can tackle, then again having a non tackling left back so far this season hasnt done much harm.

I do like O hara but I dont think he is good enough for a side pushing for top 6.

Oi Nobby- This is a thread forwho BRIGHTON ae signing in the Jan window - not Jamie O'hara :)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
argus says we're still waiting to hear from arsenal regarding an extension to Hoyte's loan. Why do we need another right back?!?! Whing, Calderon, El-Abd and Virgo can all play there.... Surely other positions are needed more!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here