Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade is so hot

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lammy said:
That last paragraph hits the nail on the head.
How's that unicycle at backtracking? Works OK for you? :lolol:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Man of Harveys said:
How's that unicycle at backtracking? Works OK for you? :lolol:

How is saying, they are not necessarily racist back tracking?

I'll say it again. I don't agree with the way they are behaving. However I don't believe they are racist either. I still hold that view.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
whatever next

" day 24, 11:38...the housemates, jade, jo and thickaspigshitscousebitch are at the table drawing cartoons depicting the God Sheevah as a baby eating suicide bomber...."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lammy said:
I thought this was a very good response right up until you accused me of brandishing the "it's PC gone mad" card.

Are they making an issue of her race?
yes.

Are they singling her out because of her race?
no.

Does this make them racist?

Going over the same ground now, but it really depends on your definition of racism. In reality, no one is 100% racist, or 0% racist.

But that misses the point here. Which is, is use of racist ideas and language an acceptable way to treat someone? Yes or no?

OK, sorry to lump you in with the PC-gone mad apologists. But you did echo one of their prevailing themes, that the charge of racism is brandished about too much these days. I think that's a myth, and it's the opposite of the case. Way too many "soft" racist attitudes are peddled about and go unchallenged in normal society. Yes, often it's down to ignorance and not malice, but these attitudes still help the "malicious" overt racists.

Why on earth do you think Jo could just come out with that crap about all Indians being thin because of their bad food? Clearly our society has not made it clear enough that racist generalisations are pathetic and sad that someone like her can just spout them out without being challenged by any of her little gang.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who of us can really say what's going on in Jade or Danielle's mind?

All I know is that the type of thing they're repeatedly coming out with about Shilpa makes me deeply uncomfortable. I can't quite define it, but it makes for extremely uncomfortable viewing. Like, are people going to make judgements about me, for example, as a white person, because of the behaviour of Jade, or Danielle, Jo or Jack? It's not nice, is it? You don't have to be an ethnic minority to be offended by some of the stuff that's been said.

People can talk about PC gone mad (god I hate that expression), but thank goodness we live in a country where a large number of people can actually see what's gone on in BB, and can express their feelings about it. Surely it would be worse if we all just accepted it as normal and got on with things? 50 years ago you could make a sitcom branding black people coons, and calling someone Sambo, or putting a notice on your door saying "no blacks, no Irish, no dogs", and nobody would bat an eyelid. At least we've moved on to the point where most people will actually CHALLENGE and debate what they see, even if a lot of it is just to sell papers.

Not all the comments made to Shilpa are *obviously* racist (calling her a dog, or whatever). But that's not to say the comments, accompanied by the clearly racist ones, weren't motivated by a feeling of negativity towards her, and none of us on here can accurately say why that is- we can only make assumptions based on the whole conversation.

All I know is, I feel embarrassed watching when Danielle starts asking questions like "I don't know where her hands have been" etc. There is some kind of undercurrent going on, and I'm not sure I like it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lammy said:
Not at all. I don't think ANYONE is at fault and this whole thing is a storm in a teacup.

I don't agree with all the bitching that has gone on but hey, it's not exactely exclusive to this series is it?

What I don't agree with is labelling someone a racist when clearly they are not.

You know they will hunt you down if you say racist things like that.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Indian girl did not lose her virginity until she was 22.
Frigid bitch......................

No wonder Jade has little respect for her.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I would very much like to burn an effigy. (sp ?)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I didn't realise how common as muck Jo is. It's the first time I've watched it tonight, quite frankly it's embarrasing. Hopefully those three scumbags will get a few death threats when they get out, at least it'll make them think about what they've done

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was very crude to say the least - Goody should have been given a warning.

However Shilpa did actually lie at the start of the dispute.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
DC Rules said:
I can't believe you waste your time watching such rubbish

You have to tune in at least once. I mean............ even Tony and Gordon were answering questions on it today.

Shame they didn`t get asked how they felt about contributing to the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Beach Hut said:
It was very crude to say the least - Goody should have been given a warning.

However Shilpa did actually lie at the start of the dispute.

I'm not sure she even did that.

This whole sorry episode has just highlighted what we always knew- Jade Goody is an inarticulate, uneducated, pig faced little bitch who should have never been put in this position. Its beautiful irony though that its Big Brother that will be her undoing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was an argument over CHICKEN STOCK CUBES
Jade goes spastic over it. Shilpa beats a retreat, with the (frankly devastating) quote of "All you are famous for is THIS."

BOOyah !
Game set and match to the (highly articulate) Indian lady. Fish in a barrel maybe, but if that didn't cut Porky to the quick, nothing will.

Oh, and *slow applause* to the "football agent" boyfriend, who must have been picking the cheese out of his foreskin whilst this was going on. I've seen more personality in a Huddles Wet Wipe than I have in that utter waste of skin.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Questions said:
The Indian girl did not lose her virginity until she was 22.
Frigid bitch......................

No wonder Jade has little respect for her.

and she picks her shit and eats it

FACT:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here