Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade is so hot

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They're going to be horrified when they come out of the house and realise they've been branded a bunch of RACISTS, and caused a diplomatic incident between the British and Indian governments. I can hear Jade now:

"But its only a fuckin' game innit. Cor, what a dimella"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jade - " Jack , I fink we have caused a dimella "
Jack - " I feeling like a bit of a emvryo now "

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Willow said:
I didn't see that, but then again I don't read the gutter press.
:rolleyes: oh ok, your upper class :tosser: you can hardly get away from the issue. He said it, hence the situation being called racist.

Last edited:

Lammy said:
Am I the only one who doesn't think they are being racist?

Stupid, Bitchy and Ignorant YES. Racist?

Think you might be!

Of course most people don't think their primary motivation is racism, it's more class envy, insecurity and jealously. But they have clearly on a few fleeting occasions used racist attitutes in conducting their feud, and that's a big no-no in these times when we are trying to establish no tolerance for such attitudes.

It's particularly a taboo for the younger demographic aged 15-35 which makes up the overwhelming majority of BB viewers, and the people that buy magazines with Jade's face on and who buy her branded perfume.

BB has given here fame and celebrity, and it is now poised to take that away from her.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Willow said:
I didn't see that, but then again I don't read the gutter press.

I don't think that was said either.

Apart from Jade's Mum, who has an IQ lower than her age. I don't think they have been racist. They have made comments about her race, such as "do Indians eat with their hands?" and immitating her accent.

They are not picking on her because she is Indian. They are picking on her because she come from a world that they cannot relate to. A world where she is waited on hand and foot, idolised by millions and spoken to with respect. She does do some strange things, like bleaching most of her face and putting food down the toilet. These actions would generate comments from anyone.

That Gay bloke from the last BB recieved FAR WORSE bullying. Because people thought he brought it on himself the race card wasn't played.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
How many people were involved in that protest? 20?

If me and some of the boys from the office go out and burn an effigy of Ann De Vecchi will we get on Sky News?
It's got to be worth a try!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
London Irish said:
Think you might be!

Of course most people don't think their primary motivation is racism, it's more class envy, insecurity and jealously. But they have clearly on a few fleeting occasions used racist attitutes in conducting their feud, and that's a big no-no in these times when we are trying to establish no tolerance for such attitudes.

It's particularly a taboo for the younger demographic aged 15-35 which makes up the overwhelming majority of BB viewers, and the people that buy magazines with Jade's face on and who buy her branded perfume.

BB has given here fame and celebrity, and it is now poised to take that away from her.

I think the real proof is that neither Shilpa or Jermaine have picked up on the race element and complained to BB.

I've even heard her Mother on the radio and she mentions bullying and victimisation but not racism.

Willow said:
I think it has been determined that was never actually said.

I don't think they are racist, just SIMPLE. The Indian lady is bullied not for her race, but because she is more intellectual than they are and this is how they deal with it.

Interesting. For me, Shetty is as big a dimwit as the gruesome threesome, but she just has a few more manners so it's not so apparant and in-yer-face.

Lammy said:
I think the real proof is that neither Shilpa or Jermaine have picked up on the race element and complained to BB.

Not so, Jackson has explicitly said to Shetty that the reason why she is being picked on is because "she is not the same colour".

Of all the housemates, he has been the most upfront about what has been happening.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Damn

I might have to WATCH this program now!

How long has it got to go?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
London Irish said:
Not so, Jackson has explicitly said to Shetty that the reason why she is being picked on is because "she is not the same colour".

Of all the housemates, he has been the most upfront about what has been happening.

Who is Shetty?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
London Irish said:

So why are they not picking on him?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lammy said:
Jermaine certainly has.
He's not gone to BB and complained about it, but in several conversations with Shilpa, he's brought skin colour to the fore as the reason for the "split" in the group.

:edit:
LI too quick for me. As always.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here