Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade Goody RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
I just cant stop crying.

I was waiting for one of you sad bastards that had written the vile crap on the other thread, to turn up on here, with more of the same. If you truely are part of any kind of biking community, and have faced the loss of a friend, you would never post some of the comments you have in relation to Jade.

I just hope you or one of your family fall victim to the same disease to really feel the pain her children and family are feeling. You are a **** of the highest order.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have to agree. I never knew BHAFC had s many utter c*nts in the mdist. Ok do not get upset fair enough but to almost gloat and revel in her death at 27 is utterly repulsive. I would not want to ever associate with the c*nts who have posted the shit they have and hopefully never will.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I was waiting for one of you sad bastards that had written the vile crap on the other thread, to turn up on here, with more of the same. If you truely are part of any kind of biking community, and have faced the loss of a friend, you would never post some of the comments you have in relation to Jade.

I just hope you or one of your family fall victim to the same disease to really feel the pain her children and family are feeling. You are a **** of the highest order.
What a prick, f*** off you cretin, it's a football message board, don't read it if you don't like it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is 100% correct though isn't he.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
so, stating that you don't care about one particular individual's death, explaining your reasons and defending your right to do so - bad.

wishing cancer and a painful death on someone and their family - fine, apparently.

REALITY <-- please try to regain your grasp on it.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
The point is although it's sad that she's dead, millions of people around the world die of cancer too but we do not have a thread on here for each of them, some of who do a dammed sight more for mankind than Jade Bloody Goody !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The actual date of Jade's passing has been hanging like a damocles sword over NSC for several weeks now, you can almost sense the excitment (its very sad to say) from certain posters wetting themselves as to who can be the most controversial, and even more depressingly from certain moderators (sorry moderator) who really just cannot wait to demonstrate just how good they are at taking the moral highground when actually its just a rather disapointing episode in internet 'power' going to someones head, hey look at me, i'm so important because I can stop you from playing in the playground.

I cannot decide who is worse, its attention seeking at its very worst, you would expect no less from certain sections of NSC so it should have been expected and ignored, they got the rise and in the end got the attention they sought.

I just dont believe half of the crap that people come out with anyway, no one 'hates' Jade Goody, some people are fed up of it, but you can choose to ignore it (I didnt actually find out till about 30 mins ago). In a few weeks it will all be forgotten about thats it really.

It would be really good if matters Albion whipped up as much frenzy as the death of someone, none of us knows.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol i just knew this thread would turn into a usual NSC Binfest Competition....absolute MONGS :D

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

He is 100% correct though isn't he.

really? i mean, really?

so you think people who post mean things about Goody are cnuts, but you want to associate yourself with that kind of attitude?

me no understandy.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
so, stating that you don't care about one particular individual's death, explaining your reasons and defending your right to do so - bad.

wishing cancer and a painful death on someone and their family - fine, apparently.

REALITY <-- please try to regain your grasp on it.

His first point was spot on but his second part was not on.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is the ebay Jade Goody Merchandise ad at the top of this page a joke? Just can't believe that people would actually want to buy this stuff.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Well said Rimjob

Just hoping he gets a taste of the same medicine, as others have said on here, in different words, so his family suffer what her two boys will face for the rest of their lives. But, hey it is a forum, you wish to use it to defend such arseholes, up to you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Each to their own Les. If they want to buy it let them buy it.What the f*** has it go to do with us ?,

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I just hope you or one of your family fall victim to the same disease to really feel the pain her children and family are feeling.

I really dont think this statement requires any comment.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why not ?.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Just hoping he gets a taste of the same medicine, as others have said on here, in different words, so his family suffer what her two boys will face for the rest of their lives. But, hey it is a forum, you wish to use it to defend such arseholes, up to you.
No I actually think what you have said is actually worse than anything else said on this thread ! You hope that a member of his family gats cancer and dies ! YOU HOPE !
You my friend, with that one paragraph, have made yourself look an utter C UNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here