dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was for the best.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well, I am sorry but I am not going to be a hippocrite. To say that Jade Goody was savvy enough to put her estate in trust is delusional. Any precautions against Tweedy getting his mits on the funds will be down to others advising her, such as the much maligned Max Clifford.

As regards Jade Goody being the prime mover in bringing an awareness to the condition, is laughable. She has made a lot of money out of her condition and I very much suspect that her advisors guided her very closely and that any awareness was merely a bi product of the fund raising. Very possibly they even told her that if she wants to go down the path of making money, she would get a lot more if she is seen as some sort of crusader for cancer screening.

I do feel sorry for the two children involved but consider what legacy she has left them (bearing in mind she was already wealthy before the cancer), an undignified death and a criminal stepfather. There are lessons to be learnt about dignity and maybe that is the real legacy that she has unintentionally left behind.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
She was a true inspiration. Its difficult to see how life can go on without her.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
She passed away on mothers day, what a fitting tribute....

It's sad that cancer has claimed another life and it's even sadder she was only 27. But she achieved what she wanted to in life and really that's all you can hope to do. As with everyone else in the thread, I am sorry for the 2 boys for so many reasons, but I won't pretend I'm saddened by their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here