Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've really had enough of the moaning tossers at the Amex

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Had at least five people behind me moaning constantly from before kickoff (including booing Navarro and Barnes when the teams were read out) and right through the game.

-We're just not giving it to out strikers
-Get it forward
-Cardiff are giving us a masterclass on how to win a Championship match
-Get off Reyes you're useless

Incessant it was.

Just what do these wankers get out of it? I blew my top a couple of times.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Navarro - the player who has been monumental in our unbeaten start to the year?

Barnes - our top goalscorer?

Booing our players when they're not performing is bad enough but f***ing hell.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Reyes WAS shite from beginning to end, assulin was great, Razak was poor after ten mins, Barnes gets à clap, but he cannot control a ball into his feet, el abd massive

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

in 30 years of going, I've never once felt it was good to boo our own players. FFS Navs has been immense lately, not just a holding player, his strength and passes make us tick. Some people are just too thick to realise we are playing in a higher division against the Carling Cup finalists and the team who have made the play-offs for the last few years.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Had at least five people behind me moaning constantly from before kickoff (including booing Navarro and Barnes when the teams were read out) and right through the game.

-Get it forward

Incessant it was.

Reyes was useless.
We were not getting it forward enough in the first half. You don't win games playing tippy tappy in your own half all evening.

I think they probably had a couple of valid points.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Reyes was useless.
We were not getting it forward enough in the first half. You don't win games playing tippy tappy in your own half all evening.

I think they probably had a couple of valid points.

Fair points if we were playing Leyton Orient. Some people expect WAY too much of us. Cardiff contained us very well first half, it's not as simple as "get it forward quicker" always.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

-Get it forward

Incessant it was.

That would piss me off too Notters. If it isn't 90 mins goal mouth action, some people just aren't happy. I thought we played really well tonight, with Barnsey being our best player, closely followed by El-Abd. Luckily for us, we haven't got people behind giving it large, or I too would blow my top each time.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Honestly tonight was just f***ing painful, 'we need to pack him off back to man city (about assulin after a whole 9 minutes)' this fella here is f***ing shit, who? The bald fella in the centre circle, el abd? YeAh that one, f***ing awful. And the worst one is the fella who calls every single f***ing pass when we have the ball 'bridcutt, now outside to mattock, Greer, and on and on and on.' Painful

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

-Get it forward

Incessant it was.

I actually found the thickets much quieter around me than against Ipswich, bizarrely.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought Gonzo and Mattock were poor with passing tonight but that's football not always at your best every week unless Greer and El Abd

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
So you expect 18000 odd people to all agree with YOU then, do you?
Seriously, if it upsets you, stop going.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

-Get it forward

Incessant it was.

I thank my lucky stars I sit where I do in the WSU. Believe me, the thirty or more people in my direct vicinity are diamond. If I had the kind of nobs some of you have to endure sat next to me then I would have to move.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Find me a ground in the world where no one moans at a football match? We all do it and most of the time peopledont even know they are doing it. So stop MOANING on here about it

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So you expect 18000 odd people to all agree with YOU then, do you?
Seriously, if it upsets you, stop going.

Give it a rest. You want people who support the team to f*** off and leave these people behind? I don't give a shit whether they agree with me or not but I don't want to hear about it for the whole match. Everything they say is negative. Are you saying that thinking everything about my beloved football club is shit is a valid opinion? Look how lucky we are. I take it just as personally as if they were to call my girlfriend an ugly slag.

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Find me a ground in the world where no one moans at a football match? We all do it and most of the time peopledont even know they are doing it. So stop MOANING on here about it

I'm sorry, but no we DO NOT all do it. I never boo the team, I never call Ashley Barnes a ****, and I never go away from an Albion match without something positive to say.

Yoda

English & European
I think the stats say it all.

Shots: 15 v 6
On Target: 7 v 3
Corners: 7 v 3
Fouls: 4 v 14
Yellowa: 1 v 3
Posession: 57% v 43%

Source, Sky Sports News

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sorry, but no we DO NOT all do it. I never boo the team, I never call Ashley Barnes a ****, and I never go away from an Albion match without something positive to say.

Notters, come and sit with us in the WSU!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here