Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've really had enough of the moaning tossers at the Amex

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Probably not as bad as the people behind us who don't moan, but just constantly scream "f***ing 'ELL" "THAT's f***ing SHIT" "FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU f***ing ****" every time one of our players does something wrong. And in fact, every time pretty much anything happens.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I'm sorry, but no we DO NOT all do it. I never boo the team, I never call Ashley Barnes a ****, and I never go away from an Albion match without something positive to say.

You are telling me you go to everygame without moaning about any part of the game.do me a favour

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Listening to some old fart in the train queue, I thought we'd been to a different game!

Apparently, "our midfield was rubbish tonight","Why do we keep passing it so much" (I kid you not) & "Vokes does nothing" (apparently)

You would have thought we were on the end of a thrashing, the way he was whinging.

What more do people want?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Listening to some old fart in the train queue, I thought we'd been to a different game!

Apparently, "our midfield was rubbish tonight","Why do we keep passing it so much" (I kid you not) & "Vokes does nothing" (apparently)

You would have thought we were on the end of a thrashing, the way he was whinging.

What more do people want?

Blood probably

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
in 30 years of going, I've never once felt it was good to boo our own players. FFS Navs has been immense lately, not just a holding player, his strength and passes make us tick. Some people are just too thick to realise we are playing in a higher division against the Carling Cup finalists and the team who have made the play-offs for the last few years.

This

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If it bothers you that much then DON'T GO... These things happen week in week out at every club, you're obviously not cut out for this football lark.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
in 30 years of going, I've never once felt it was good to boo our own players. FFS Navs has been immense lately, not just a holding player, his strength and passes make us tick. Some people are just too thick to realise we are playing in a higher division against the Carling Cup finalists and the team who have made the play-offs for the last few years.

Totally with u......and we looked the better side ...and showed great character in coming back twice

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If it bothers you that much then DON'T GO... These things happen week in week out at every club, you're obviously not cut out for this football lark.

Well u could say exactly the same to the people he is moaning about....although I do agree tht every club has its moaners...as life does

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh we had "skin him aluminium" which seems to be the pet name for Assulin.

It seems like any time any player is near the side lines in our opponents half, they are expected to "skin 'im!", regardless of who it is, whether it is a player known for his pace and ability to skin people (e.g. lualua, noone, buckley) or someone who is not (e.g mattock, barnes, navarro).

It's also "too easy! you're making it too easy for them" any time they manage to complete a pass in their own half.

This evening we also got a "stop passing it around like that, it's alright normally, but we need a goal and you're never going to score playing that type of game". :wozza:

"Get it into the box" when there's no one in the box to get it to.

We also had "Gus has been tactically naive tonight, shouldn't have made the triple substitution, now he can't make changes to affect the game". :facepalm:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
There does seem to be a lot of negativity in the stands Notters but think its just football.

Plus a lot of people just love to moan and be grumpy.

It's a shame but it's how it is.

Rise above it mate. Or punch some Mo Fos and make yourself feel a bit better.

Either will work.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Just wait until we're near the bottom of the premier league getting beaten regularly - then the moaners will have a real field day.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's fairly good when I am in the north stand, haven't heard any moaning or abuse except from one person who isn't a regular. I've only seen him at two matches. You should change seats Notters.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Give it a rest. You want people who support the team to f*** off and leave these people behind? I don't give a shit whether they agree with me or not but I don't want to hear about it for the whole match. Everything they say is negative. Are you saying that thinking everything about my beloved football club is shit is a valid opinion? Look how lucky we are. I take it just as personally as if they were to call my girlfriend an ugly slag.

I am not saying that ,I am saying you have a choice.
This argument has been going on for ever. I am not saying who's right or wrong but some people use the football to vent there frustrations and they do have a good old moan up, doesn't mean they don't support the team.
To expect to go to a game and not hear some negative comments is I.M.O unrealistic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here