Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've really had enough of the moaning tossers at the Amex

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Had at least five people behind me moaning constantly from before kickoff (including booing Navarro and Barnes when the teams were read out) and right through the game.

-We're just not giving it to out strikers
-Get it forward
-Cardiff are giving us a masterclass on how to win a Championship match
-Get off Reyes you're useless

Incessant it was.

Just what do these wankers get out of it? I blew my top a couple of times.

:bigwave:

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
Notters

Hi Notters - I sit behind you and to be honest your comments taken out of context are not reflective of our views. Frankly for someone who has been following the Albion since 1991 you are typical of the current blinkered sycophants with no experience who don't like anyone to express and opinion unless it is licking the clubs arse. Go away and come back when you are a grown up and have been supporting the Albion as long as us. Remember we are all entitled to our opinion, even you and we have to put up with your uniformed opinions! . So shut the F*** up you nobody!

Last edited:

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
Had at least five people behind me moaning constantly from before kickoff (including booing Navarro and Barnes when the teams were read out) and right through the game.

-Get it forward

Incessant it was.

Non of us noticed you blowing your top, must have been under your breath in a school girl voice, I can assure you that you would have been back in your box by now if anyone had heared. Perhaps try again next time you are there and see what happens but I suggest you speak up this time. BTW plesae ask the long haired veggie to stop farting, it stinks! I also stongly suggest you watch who you are calling wankers as some people may take offence and you may end up with a response you do not like and will live to regret!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Non of us noticed you blowing your top, must have been under your breath in a school girl voice, I can assure you that you would have been back in your box by now if anyone had heared. Perhaps try again next time you are there and see what happens but I suggest you speak up this time. BTW plesae ask the long haired veggie to stop farting, it stinks! I also stongly suggest you watch who you are calling wankers as some people may take offence and you may end up with a response you do not like and will live to regret!

I was going to talk about the bloke in front of me. But he is about 6 foot 5 with a neck the sizr of Storrington and tatoos all over the place. Having read this little snippet I fear I amy keep my feelings to myself. And yes - it's because I am weedy little coward.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Anyone that knocks a player after the season we are having is a bit of a cock if you think about it where in the playoffs having the possibility of being promoted when most of us at the start of the season would have accepted survival let alone a chance of getting promoted.

If you are knocking the players then your a bit of a cock, to be where we are in the league they have been playing above there means.

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Reyes WAS shite from beginning to end, assulin was great, Razak was poor after ten mins, Barnes gets à clap, but he cannot control a ball into his feet, el abd massive

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Really cannot control a ball to feet.
Remind me who scored two against Ipswich with a one touch control and then shot into the goal? Your starter for 10!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Really cannot control a ball to feet.
Remind me who scored two against Ipswich with a one touch control and then shot into the goal? Your starter for 10!
Barnes cannot control a ball into his feet,...... he scored two when running onto a pass and placing them nicely into the net,.....key differences there.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Barnes cannot control a ball into his feet,...... he scored two when running onto a pass and placing them nicely into the net,.....key differences there.

Barnes controlling the ball into his feet is like Brezovan catching. He can do it all through the game when it's the right option (as others have said, sometimes he wants/needs to play the ball in front of himself with the first touch) then one time have a poor touch and people will suddenly forget all those good first touches. Brezovan caught a lot of balls v Cardiff, he punched it one time (and was arguably right to do so in that situation), but because it fell to a cardiff player (outside the penalty area) who wasn't closed down quickly enough and was able to put it in the top corner, all we heard was "he never catches it".

I've been watching barnes specifically for his first touch. It isn't nearly as bad as some of his detractors suggest.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
BTW plesae ask the long haired veggie to stop farting, it stinks! I also stongly suggest you watch who you are calling wankers as some people may take offence and you may end up with a response you do not like and will live to regret!

Just for the record, I had the farts for one game and now I get blamed every time someone drops one. I do apologise for that day though, it was out of order and I was ashamed! Be nice to Notters please, he is a top bloke. I think next game I'm up there for I'm going to buy you both a cider.

I came on here to tell shabba I had replied by PM to his to Notters that he copied to me. I thought possibly the public suggestion of a pint of something might help our mutual understanding and find that Mr Banana has beaten me to that. Well done MB and thanks. Perhaps 2 pints could be downed by Notters and shabba in the time available (without it ending in a drunken fiasco!)?

The underlying issue highlighted by this thread seems to be fairly widespread and has popped up in others. Hopefully we will all get used to eachother sooner rather than later and some common sense will prevail.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London

-Get it forward

Incessant it was.

Well it's not Stevie G or the rest of the PL stars they are used to, we all have opinions and yours differ to theirs :)

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

-Get it forward

Incessant it was.

Your just one of these long standing fans who understands football and supports the team. Sniping at the jcl's who don't understand football and could not really give two fucks about the club.

But be careful not to offend them or they might have to start leaving in the 75th minuet. In actual fact some of the have started leaving so early that you start to wonder if there is any point coming at all.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Should try sitting in my seat for a game. One guy behind gives a running commentary of the whole thing. He constantly moans about barnes and his favourite quote seems to be 'keep the work rate up barnes'. They moan about Greer as well which I have never understood. When dicker broke his leg his response was 'oh well it's only dicker.' The only player they like is CMS, who apparently never makes a mistake, and it's always bad luck when he mistimes a pass/shot on goal. Oh they moan about Gus and the way he manages the team. I made my boyfriend sit there for a game and his response was 'the people behind wankers.' As a result of those bloody moaners I have an urge to smack somebody after every game and I'm not a violent person.

90 minutes of negativity and moaning does really get to you!!!

Rant over!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Should try sitting in my seat for a game. One guy behind gives a running commentary of the whole thing. He constantly moans about barnes and his favourite quote seems to be 'keep the work rate up barnes'. They moan about Greer as well which I have never understood. When dicker broke his leg his response was 'oh well it's only dicker.' The only player they like is CMS, who apparently never makes a mistake, and it's always bad luck when he mistimes a pass/shot on goal. Oh they moan about Gus and the way he manages the team. I made my boyfriend sit there for a game and his response was 'the people behind wankers.' As a result of those bloody moaners I have an urge to smack somebody after every game and I'm not a violent person.

90 minutes of negativity and moaning does really get to you!!!

Rant over!

:bigwave:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Don't know why people get so upset about people moaning at the game it makes me laugh , that's why i go for the passion and listening to people who all think there Jose Mourinho. Thats the funniest thing people in front of me think barnes is great people behind think he's crap . I pay for a season ticket to be entertained not just on the pitch but all around me I love the characters in the crowd lighten up everyone it's fun

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Don't know why people get so upset about people moaning at the game it makes me laugh , that's why i go for the passion and listening to people who all think there Jose Mourinho. Thats the funniest thing people in front of me think barnes is great people behind think he's crap . I pay for a season ticket to be entertained not just on the pitch but all around me I love the characters in the crowd lighten up everyone it's fun

For one or two games maybe. It's just annoying after that. If your easily entertained by idiots the circus is probably a more value for money option for you. Although sadly there is no side distraction of a football match taking place.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
For one or two games maybe. It's just annoying after that. If your easily entertained by idiots the circus is probably a more value for money option for you. Although sadly there is no side distraction of a football match taking place.

Suppose we're a bit lucky where we sit there's no one that's a total knob around us , I never liked the circus

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
I agree 100% with Notters OP.....they do my head in.
I have always liked one of Bill Shankleys quotes
" If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win "
But when people can't offer support when we are winning.....what exactly do they want?
We dont have the best players in the world - we have a playing budget that would equate to us finishing 16th in the League.
We have an absolutely quality manager in Gus who has got us to 5th in the table with 10 games to go and a squad with momentum that believes in our style of play. This season has been the best i have seen since '79 and '83 and i am begining to believe we will get to Wembly - its been that sort of "written in the stars" season
FFS. clue is in the word .... support !

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander

-Get it forward

Incessant it was.

Sounds like you sit near me in WSL blkC. If it's not those guys then it's a couple of aging hens wittering on about some irrelevant "drama of the week" in their lives. And they keep telling me to sit down even when the play has stopped. I shouldn't moan cause the blokes are quite funny at times and they do "up" what can be a sedate atmosphere. The women on the other hand...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here