Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Isn't it time for action in Lewes ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who have Albion got on 1/4 ? as I would think a good percentage of NSC will be at the away game.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
I like the idea of gridlocking Falmer.
We should be looking to cause as much hassle as possible to the main players in this.

I initially thought of constant phone calls to Lewes DC (as mentioned by another poster), but as has been pointed out, this will stop 'innocent' workers going about their business, and will not affect the 'guilty few'.

However if Cruel, Barking etc received call after call after call to their personal phones, all from different (witheld) numbers, well that's not harrasment now is it?

Anyone know/able to discover personal/mobile phone numbers?

These people want a fight, let's f***ing give them one! :angry:

Please note, when using the word fight, I am doing so in a generic, and not literal sense. I do not condone the use of violence, or the use of getting my own way by using sad, pathetic, cowardly delaying tactics!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Uncle Spielberg said:
Who have Albion got on 1/4 ? as I would think a good percentage of NSC will be at the away game.

See my earlier thread

"following on from above Lewes are home on 1st April v Welling and 22nd April v Eastleigh when we are away to Millwall and Ipswich respectively"

The Millwall game could be our last chance so fans should go to that game, but we could be relegated by the Ipswich game to if anything was to happen it would be better that game I would say

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We have to target LDC and expose their money-wasting and anti-democratic decision-making to the LDC residents.

A demonstration in front of ill-informed Lewes residents will only inconvenience them and make our case worse. They need to be leafleted and letters need to appear in the local paper to raise awareness. Then, when any march takes place, they will be better informed.

I certainly think a petition of LDC residents would be effective, and names could be sought on the day of the march, but they won't sign unless they're aware of all the facts, hence the need to leaflet.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Uncle Spielberg said:

It's Millwall, but I'm sure more than enough people can be drummed up...or is it restricted to NSC posters only?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We need it to be big, if we are away at Millwall , a couple of dozen at Lewes FC is not going to do a lot. I am thinking hundreds/thousands.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I have a genius marketing plan to get further media coverage on our fight for a game. At the end of the season, on behalf of the club, a massive free for all footy game should be organised on the falmer site.

Supporters of every club in the country should be invited to attend and show their support.

A secondry aim of breaking some world record for the most particapents in a game of football would perhaps provide world wide coverage an encourage more people to attend.

Thirdly it could become an annual event in celebration of fans united and falmer - think of the revenue that could be earned for the club or fans- united.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A Fans United day seems a great idea in conjuction with a demo march through Lewes before the game.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
You should start a Lib dems hate football campaign and get message boards for other clubs to run it as well.

Also if you want to spend money on something pay for a proper telephone survey of LDC conducted by an independent company. That would really embarass LDC. I know the Argus did one but they easily got out of that. A proper MORI type poll would be hard to argue with.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Black Country Seagull said:
I have a genius marketing plan to get further media coverage on our fight for a game. At the end of the season, on behalf of the club, a massive free for all footy game should be organised on the falmer site.

Supporters of every club in the country should be invited to attend and show their support.

A secondry aim of breaking some world record for the most particapents in a game of football would perhaps provide world wide coverage an encourage more people to attend.

Thirdly it could become an annual event in celebration of fans united and falmer - think of the revenue that could be earned for the club or fans- united.

Sounds genius...however remember the farmer getting arsey when the Costa crew tried to put a banner on the site.

If we do have a footy match, can I kick the Bradford fans?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Black Country Seagull said:

I like the idea, but not on the actual site. Being a field it might be a bit muddy. Howabout using the fields of falmer Uni.

If it were massive, it might make the dailys. You need to go through a process of consideration as to whether your idea of a record would be acceptable to Guiness. See Link here http://www.guinnessworldrecord.com/records4/Checker/Intro1.asp

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
gazwag said:
See my earlier thread

"following on from above Lewes are home on 1st April v Welling and 22nd April v Eastleigh when we are away to Millwall and Ipswich respectively"

The Millwall game could be our last chance so fans should go to that game, but we could be relegated by the Ipswich game to if anything was to happen it would be better that game I would say

According to my diary, April 22nd is away at Wolves. The Ipswich game being on the 15th

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Hatterlovesbrighton said:
You should start a Lib dems hate football campaign and get message boards for other clubs to run it as well.

Also if you want to spend money on something pay for a proper telephone survey of LDC conducted by an independent company. That would really embarass LDC. I know the Argus did one but they easily got out of that. A proper MORI type poll would be hard to argue with.

A proper MORI poll is an excellent idea.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 22nd April will be unsuitable if we only need a point to stay up and as it is the last away game of the season loads will be going to Wolves as we traditionally take a lot.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I like the football idea.

When my university withdrew funding from the sports centre, we played all sorts of sports on their lawns in front of the office. Football/tug of war you name it.

Then we stormed the building chanting Save Our Sport.

It didn't help though :(

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not sure of this Lewes football idea, granted I haen't come up with anything better (yet) but I just don't see that it's going to be hard hitting enough. We need somethng that will create a few shockwaves. . . .im rackng my brains

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here