Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is your Albion glass half full or half empty?

Is your Albion glass half full or half empty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be honest, it's fairly full. Anyone suggesting that, on balance, they are disappointed overall (half empty) needs their head testing.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
It was half full until i saw the poll is hiding the results :annoyed:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Anybody who isn't happy with where we are this season is completely deluded. It hasn't been as good as this since the Barry Lloyd play off year, and even considering that was us punching way above our weight in a dilapidated stadium, so arguably this is better still.

Consolidate this season, build for a promotion push in the next couple.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Half full, but only half full. Need to evolve the squad a bit to get closer to the top of the glass.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Been watching the Albion since 1974. We are currently in a position that is our highest at Christmas for 29 seasons and the seventh highest in the history of the club.

Anyone who is whining about it is a shortsighted deluded retard with a memory of a goldfish.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Been watching the Albion since 1974. We are currently in a position that is our highest at Christmas for 29 seasons and the seventh highest in the history of the club.

Anyone who is whining about it is a shortsighted deluded retard with a memory of a goldfish.

Absolutely this ( although I'm not quite so ancient ! ).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Just randomness now,but did this little fellow look back and think,that was a good life http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/414114.stm

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It is full but only a three quarters sized glass, i.e. as good as can be expected at this stage of our development.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It is full but only a three quarters sized glass, i.e. as good as can be expected at this stage of our development.

that's half full in my book-i demand you drinketh from a 2 pint jug!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It really depends on my mood. Seeing people go over the top in their moans about us makes me glass half full, seeing people go on about how bad things were in the past and how wonderful things are makes me glass half empty. I know that seems like it's the wrong way round, but other people's negativity on here often makes me more positive because I'm looking at the counter to their argument and it lifts my spirits, and vice versa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here