Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is your Albion glass half full or half empty?

Is your Albion glass half full or half empty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I think mine is well over the half full mark. This season has been great so far, 7th and i still think our team (most of them) have alot more to give.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think there are two issues here:

1. Last season we stonked teams and ran away wit the league and some fans expect us to do the same with teams that have far more experienced premier/ championship players in them...which shows just how incredibly brilliant our season is so far.

2. They way we have been playing at times is very frustrating as we don't seem to be playing to our strengths, ie ball on the ground and into the channels for CMS.

My cup is certainly half full and I do believe we have the ability to push on. BUT I am sure that we do not have the players currently who would be good enough for the premiership.....they question therefore is do we sell our soul to go up and try to stay there by purchasing players we can't afford long term, or do we look at what we are doing now and hopefully establish ourselves as a championship team long term? What would be the fans reaction....lack of ambition ?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Been watching the Albion since 1974. We are currently in a position that is our highest at Christmas for 29 seasons and the seventh highest in the history of the club.

Anyone who is whining about it is a shortsighted deluded retard with a memory of a goldfish.
spot on. Half full at least :rave:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Been watching the Albion since 1974. We are currently in a position that is our highest at Christmas for 29 seasons and the seventh highest in the history of the club.

Anyone who is whining about it is a shortsighted deluded retard with a memory of a goldfish.

This but from 75. There are far too many negative opinions on NSC & it makes me wonder why people bother supporting a team they can't get behind. In reality we are doing pretty well this season bearing in mind it is our first season here in quite some time & we are rebuilding to make a run at The Premiership. We have Gus & Tony Bloom leading the club into the future so what's not to be liked about where we are & where we are going?
We are getting there & I for one am proud of the progress made.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This but from 75. There are far too many negative opinions on NSC & it makes me wonder why people bother supporting a team they can't get behind. In reality we are doing pretty well this season bearing in mind it is our first season here in quite some time & we are rebuilding to make a run at The Premiership. We have Gus & Tony Bloom leading the club into the future so what's not to be liked about where we are & where we are going?
We are getting there & I for one am proud of the progress made.

The votes in this poll, to date, suggest that NSC as a group have a very positive opinion right now.

(Results will auto-reveal 48 hours from the opening post)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Well, what is it?

Why are we having so many hidden polls?
By the time the poll has ended the tread is usually on page 2 or 3 and I never see the results!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The votes in this poll, to date, suggest that NSC as a group have a very positive opinion right now.

(Results will auto-reveal 48 hours from the opening post)

Ha ha i did wonder why the information was being withheld - this is like an exit poll then

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Having previously been forced to drink in some fairly dodgy venues, my glass is so full at the moment that I couldn't even sneak a cheeky vodka in it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It has got to be at least half full given the past twenty or so years. New ground, reasonably successful team (to date), not being threatened with being relegated from the Football League for at least three years (worst case scenario), manager who appears to know what he is doing, owner with some cash (who isn't part of a Russian mafia set up, or a far-eastern gambling fixer, or a middle-eastern dictatorship, or an American soccerball corporate asset stripper).

What more could you want?

(PS I assume we are not in danger of relegation this season? - still a long way to go).

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Half-Full-Glass_1723-l.jpg

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

And it is for this reason I cannot believe there is not a Ive drunk 15 frickin pints option.

Being albion at the moment is fantastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here