Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is your Albion glass half full or half empty?

Is your Albion glass half full or half empty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
No way, two years ago, having watched this shit, would I have belived what I am now seeing and what I am now expecting....................

12 December 2009
Swindon Town 2-1 Brighton and hove Albion

Albion remain in the bottom four (league 1) after this defeat to Swindon Town at a bitterly cold County Ground.

Brezovan was proving to be the busier of the two keepers......

Just after the half hour the home side took the lead when referree Jonathan Moss decided Jimmy McNulty had shoved Paynter in the back and awarded a spot kick. Paynter didn't need a second invitation and gladly slotted away from twelve yards.

....... in response Poyet introduced Liam Dickinson and Dean Cox, but it was Murray who almost levelled for the Seagulls. The striker caught Gordon Greer in possession inside the area, but Lucas was alert and blocked his shot behiind.

Dickinson then had Albion's best chance when he latched onto Murray's flick-on but could only steer the ball the wrong side of the post.

Albion 4-4-2) Players still at BHA in bold
Brezovan, El abd, Tunnicliffe (gone) (Dickinson 67 - gone), Elphick, McNulty (gone), bennett (gone) Crofts (gone), Navarro (Cox 67 - gone) Forster (gone), Murray (gone) - Davies (gone). Subs not used -Kuipers(gone) , Hart(gone) , Virgo(gone) , Hoyte(gone)

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
94% are half full (and more besides).

NSC is full of moaners. My great arse is it.
Indeed. Who keeps peddling that bollocks? And this poll, unlike the last 'are you satisfied?' one (which had an almost identical percentage), came on the back of a defeat. I'd have though that might have weakened the 'happy' vote given that some people are a bit bi-polar.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thing is I am half full, but I think that I and plenty like me, still enjoy to discuss where we could improve.

Also, even though we're half full, I think a lot of us can see that we could be EVEN BETTER with just a few tweaks, so can't help but talk about them. Not rants though.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
No way, two years ago, having watched this shit, would I have belived what I am now seeing and what I am now expecting....................

12 December 2009
Swindon Town 2-1 Brighton and hove Albion

Albion remain in the bottom four (league 1) after this defeat to Swindon Town at a bitterly cold County Ground.

Brezovan was proving to be the busier of the two keepers......

Just after the half hour the home side took the lead when referree Jonathan Moss decided Jimmy McNulty had shoved Paynter in the back and awarded a spot kick. Paynter didn't need a second invitation and gladly slotted away from twelve yards.

....... in response Poyet introduced Liam Dickinson and Dean Cox, but it was Murray who almost levelled for the Seagulls. The striker caught Gordon Greer in possession inside the area, but Lucas was alert and blocked his shot behiind.

Dickinson then had Albion's best chance when he latched onto Murray's flick-on but could only steer the ball the wrong side of the post.

Albion 4-4-2) Players still at BHA in bold
Brezovan, El abd, Tunnicliffe (gone) (Dickinson 67 - gone), Elphick, McNulty (gone), bennett (gone) Crofts (gone), Navarro (Cox 67 - gone) Forster (gone), Murray (gone) - Davies (gone). Subs not used -Kuipers(gone) , Hart(gone) , Virgo(gone) , Hoyte(gone)

I remember f***ing raging at Dickinson after that miss.

Stockseagull

Dec 2, 2011
Peak District
OK for those of us who have sat in rain and snow, and even worse, behind the goal at the Withdean - definitely half full.

But ask Gus, and he would tell you half empty because he is a perfectionist and therefore still frustrated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here