Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Will Hoskins a DICK?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I haven't, but If he has a point why do none of the other hundreds of Albion players who have worn a collar had an issue?

Because some people are different. It doesn't make them a tart or a dick. Just different.

The way you conduct yourself on here confuses the f*** out of most of us but that doesn't make you a dick or a tart.

Oh.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
When he scored his one and only goal for us (so far) didnt he have a collar on his shirt?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Because some people are different. It doesn't make them a tart or a dick. Just different.

The way you conduct yourself on here confuses the f*** out of most of us but that doesn't make you a dick or a tart.

Oh.

Fair.

When he scored his one and only goal for us (so far) didnt he have a collar on his shirt?

Yep!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
BadFish;5374625 The way you conduct yourself on here confuses the f*** out of most of us but that doesn't make you a dick or a tart. Oh.[/QUOTE said:
No, it just makes him a c*nt.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
"I do like wearing long-sleeve shirts in this weather but I don't like the fit of the Albion one, so I'll wear the under armour instead understand a short sleeved shirt."

This is a man who has to have a specially made shirt without a collar as he doesn't like the feel of the one on the home shirt.

hoskins-n229-438989_478x359.jpg

If I played with anyone who had that sort of approach I'd think he was a total dick. How pathetic can you be? It's a football shirt FFS. No wonder we can't score when we're pratting about with absolute tarts like this who are more interested in their hair or tattoo's than putting the ball in the net.

Don't knock it, that might be an iconic look one day.......

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Fingers cross he will Tommy Fraser you like your pathetic little mate

A useless fact for you. Did you know the Greyhound dog is the only breed of dog mentioned in the bible ? It's one of the oldest breeds.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
"I do like wearing long-sleeve shirts in this weather but I don't like the fit of the Albion one, so I'll wear the under armour instead understand a short sleeved shirt."

This is a man who has to have a specially made shirt without a collar as he doesn't like the feel of the one on the home shirt.

hoskins-n229-438989_478x359.jpg

If I played with anyone who had that sort of approach I'd think he was a total dick. How pathetic can you be? It's a football shirt FFS. No wonder we can't score when we're pratting about with absolute tarts like this who are more interested in their hair or tattoo's than putting the ball in the net.

Diddums.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Maybe the essential point is being missed. Just maybe he needs to invest more time being an effective goal scorer rather than coming across as a vain self absorbed preening pretty boy fussing about his bloody shirt fit.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Don't know but it seems to have scared the little boy off

Nah, he got banned for 6 months for suggesting Fraser's career was like a car crash (he's currently playing for Whitehawk).

Absolute joke of a moderator decision from someone who then only deducted themselves points a few days later for calling someone a rapist for no reason. Shambolic double standards.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nah, he got banned for 6 months for suggesting Fraser's career was like a car crash (he's currently playing for Whitehawk).

Absolute joke of a moderator decision from someone who then only deducted themselves points a few days later for calling someone a rapist for no reason. Shambolic double standards.

Yes but that was because Fraser had just been in a car crash which could have killed him, but of course you don't want to tell the whole story.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yes but that was because Fraser had just been in a car crash which could have killed him, but of course you don't want to tell the whole story.

It didn't kill anyone did it? If it had, do you really think he'd have made the same reference? I think not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hoskins is also partial to an indoor hat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here