Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Will Hoskins a DICK?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Two of the great imponderables of modern football

i) Why do some managers wear shorts when watching the game? Mostly they are old past it players,and they're never coming on,are they?

ii) Why does any player wear a short sleeved shirt with a long sleeved undervest when shirts are available with long sleeves ?

I'm sure other people have more of these,or am I the only fool on this board ?

Dec 29, 2011
1) The picture above
2) the lack of collar in all bar his first 2 games for us (so that's about 5 matches in 2 years then)
3) he tweeted it last season

That's not a source. He might have cut the collar off himself or just turned it in. Doesn't mean he had them 'specially made'. Once again a WW thread catches many, many fish. Can't believe the price of my salmon is going up when there seems so many fish waiting to be caught.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Making it sound like he has come out and slated the club and the shirt! Sounds like somebody asked him about the collar and why he chooses under armour rather than a long sleeved and he's given the answer.......complete non story here

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Making it sound like he has come out and slated the club and the shirt! Sounds like somebody asked him about the collar and why he chooses under armour rather than a long sleeved and he's given the answer.......complete non story here

Or, he was asked if he wears gloves in Saturday's programme, to which he answered with this. Of course, he does wear them.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Maybe it's for the cameras, so that you can see all his facial expressions as he misses Saturdays SIX open goals. Still at least he's getting in the positions, and maybe I'm exaggerating a bit about them all being open goals. :wozza:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That's not a source. He might have cut the collar off himself or just turned it in. Doesn't mean he had them 'specially made'. Once again a WW thread catches many, many fish. Can't believe the price of my salmon is going up when there seems so many fish waiting to be caught.

I can't be arsed to go through 18 months worth of programmes and dull tweets to prove I'm right.

_64606980_hoskins.jpg

I am.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"I do like wearing long-sleeve shirts in this weather but I don't like the fit of the Albion one, so I'll wear the under armour instead understand a short sleeved shirt."

This is a man who has to have a specially made shirt without a collar as he doesn't like the feel of the one on the home shirt.

Sounds like a sensory issue. many people on the autism spectrum have 'special' sensory needs to make them feel comfortable. In truth though we all have them from humming, whistling to not liking or liking certain materials or clothing or not wearing thing round our wrist etc (I can't stand wearing a watch for example).

If you can identify your sensory needs (like Hoskins has) and do something about it, it can improve your performance at work or even make you a happier person (you should give it a try).

hoskins-n229-438989_478x359.jpg

If I played with anyone who had that sort of approach I'd think he was a total dick. How pathetic can you be? It's a football shirt FFS. No wonder we can't score when we're pratting about with absolute tarts like this who are more interested in their hair or tattoo's than putting the ball in the net.

Sounds like a sensory issue. many people on the autism spectrum have 'special' sensory needs to make them feel comfortable. In truth though we all have them from humming, whistling to not liking or liking certain materials or clothing or not wearing thing round our wrist etc (I can't stand wearing a watch for example).

If you can identify your sensory needs (like Hoskins has) and do something about it, it can improve your performance at work or even make you a happier person (you should give it a try). You will probably find that his game is much improved because he has recognized this and addressed it rather than letting small minded idiocy get in the way of him behaving like a 'dick' or a 'tart'.

if you are interested. http://www.ldonline.org/article/5612/

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

If you can identify your sensory needs (like Hoskins has) and do something about it, it can improve your performance at work or even make you a happier person (you should give it a try). You will probably find that his game is much improved because he has recognized this and addressed it rather than letting small minded idiocy get in the way of him behaving like a 'dick' or a 'tart'.

if you are interested. http://www.ldonline.org/article/5612/

Fair play. His finishing looked much improved on Saturday, presumably down to his lack of collar.

oh.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If you have ever played a decent standard of football then you would realise he has a point, especially with under-armour.

I haven't, but If he has a point why do none of the other hundreds of Albion players who have worn a collar had an issue?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Oddly, when I play footy I wear the last Withdean shirt (no collar because it catches my stubble) and an undershirt.

Its comfy and keeps me warm.

However, I am also a dick so read into that what you will...

D

Deleted member 22389

I would hate to be a player and bump in to this site. Must be bloody awful.
Support the players instead of calling them dicks. I hope Hoskins scores tomorrow night.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I haven't, but If he has a point why do none of the other hundreds of Albion players who have worn a collar had an issue?

Under armour can (if it suits the player) enhance the performance of a player. Furthermore I suspect the collar is a physiological thing that has developed over time. Just as Noone used to wear white ankle socks over his BHA ones.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's an issue with Withdean Wanker because he has nothing else to occupy his sad life except finding pathetic reasons to criticise the manager and players of the team he claims to support.

Still, keeps him happy eh?

Oh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here