Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Will Hoskins a DICK?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I've misjudged you WW. Previously, every single one of your anti Gus/Albion posts had led me to the inexorable conclusion that you're a complete and utter tosser.

But now, your surprising revelation (to me anyway) about Hoskin's collarless shirts indicates a level of observation and diligence that indicates you may not be a total loser.

I believe that you may have more information than you've so far divulged about Hoskin's sartorial peccadilloes; does he like synthetic materials next to his skin?; does he wear his underpants cuff long or short?; (or does he have them removed completely?); does he wear his athletic support as it comes straight from the box or does he have it specially adjusted?

C'mon WW, clue us in, you know far more than you're letting on.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why does anyone think it's a specially made shirt, FFS? Presumably it wouldn't be that difficult for Hoskins himself to rip or cut the collar off, in the same way as plenty of others have customised their shirts over the years. As crap threads go, this is right up there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why does anyone think it's a specially made shirt, FFS? Presumably it wouldn't be that difficult for Hoskins himself to rip or cut the collar off, in the same way as plenty of others have customised their shirts over the years. As crap threads go, this is right up there.

What about the Uggs thing though?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Premier League players regularly commit the UGG fashion crime. Perhaps he just aspires to be like Balotelli et al.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
^^^^^^Metrosexual^^^^^^^^

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They're chavvy for starters.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nah, he got banned for 6 months for suggesting Fraser's career was like a car crash (he's currently playing for Whitehawk).

Absolute joke of a moderator decision from someone who then only deducted themselves points a few days later for calling someone a rapist for no reason. Shambolic double standards.

Incorrect. TCB requested himself that he was given a permanent ban.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Uggs, customised shirt, tattoo sleeve, case closed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Interesting. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Come on. Lets look at the facts here: a) he's a footballer b) he wears Ugg boots c) he wears in-door hats. I'm inclined to believe its some stupid footballer fashion thing as opposed to a medical condition. What do you think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here