Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Will Hoskins a DICK?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lest we forget other Albion footballer fashion statements.

View attachment 6338

I do miss these old-school staged pen-in-hand contract signing photos. In these modern days all we get is the player holding up his named shirt. Not as good.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Uggs, customised shirt, tattoo sleeve, case closed.

You may not be the biggest wanker on this board, but you are in the top one (with apologies to Brian Clough)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Come on. Lets look at the facts here: a) he's a footballer b) he wears Ugg boots c) he wears in-door hats. I'm inclined to believe its some stupid footballer fashion thing as opposed to a medical condition. What do you think?

I wasn't suggesting he has a medical condition, just that the collar on the shirt may irritate him and that he feels more comfortable in the body armor thing instead of the long sleeve shirt. We all have our sensory preferences.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I prefer a short sleeve/base layer combo instead of a long sleeve shirt... :shrug:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It didn't kill anyone did it? If it had, do you really think he'd have made the same reference? I think not.

He probably would have, he seems bright like that, but anyway what right do you have to insult players like you seem to regularily, does it give you a high, I wonder how you would feel if your real name was used in a thread title, I suspect you will start crying like you did a couple of years ago when somebody took action against you in the real world.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He probably would have, he seems bright like that, but anyway what right do you have to insult players like you seem to regularily, does it give you a high, I wonder how you would feel if your real name was used in a thread title, I suspect you will start crying like you did a couple of years ago when somebody took action against you in the real world.

what happened?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think the last week has shown that this board is using 90% of the world's stupid

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wasn't suggesting he has a medical condition, just that the collar on the shirt may irritate him and that he feels more comfortable in the body armor thing instead of the long sleeve shirt. We all have our sensory preferences.

FFS. How precious is today's modern footballer? We should employ footballers who wish to graft and learn not princesses irrated by their bloody collar.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I would hate to be a player and bump in to this site. Must be bloody awful.
Support the players instead of calling them dicks. I hope Hoskins scores tomorrow night.

me too with or without collar, nice hair do or short or long sleeves just stick it in the onion bag Hosky!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here