Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this justice?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
If anyone else had started this thread I'd imagine a decent discussion kicking off. As it is, Falmer leaves himself wide open to abuse and the usual posters tear him to pieces.

So what your saying is, I will get bullied regardless?
Read about the nazi ways. It might pull your attention away from me.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You're the gift that keeps on giving. Please, for the love of God and all his Illuminati lizard friends - think about what you're typing. "Lack of injustice" - do you really mean that? Read it again and then answer me.

Pot noodles, I love how you mock and hate me. But yet you sit there anticipaed my every post and thread. I'm the crazy sad case yes but that has got me thinking about you!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Nope your wrong. The thread is based on 2 people facing criminal charges which alot of people feel shows a real lack of injustice. Why does that bother you so much?
Can';t you just be a bit more mature and not espond if it's that boring for you?

But you posted incorrect 'facts' which various people not just myself have said are wrong. It's a waste of time, If a legitimate case which had been sentenced then fine but it is all wrong.

No, I'm concerned about the 50 years possible jail sentence a man can get for not raping, murdering and disposing a body. The justice system therefore wil teach that illegal downloading is as bad or worse thanmurder. What will be peoples views towards murder be if this carrys on?

Except that, as I pointed out, had the person carried out the rape & murder in the US, they'd be facing either life imprisonment or the death penalty, not (a maximum of) 50 years in jail. So the punishments are in proportion to the crime (if we accept that rape/murder is worse than illegal piracy, which most people would!).

The news that the US has a draconian criminal justice system will surprise pretty much nobody, I would have thought.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If anyone else had started this thread I'd imagine a decent discussion kicking off. As it is, Falmer leaves himself wide open to abuse and the usual posters tear him to pieces.

Anyone else just find it... boring?

Yes I do find it boring but I think your wrong, All the time people will start a thread and someone will point out the error or why its wrong etc, the OP then goes and says oh yeah your right and then a discussion is had, Falmer just starts silly threads all the time looking for reactions and if he doesn't get them he says certain things to get them.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Except that, as I pointed out, had the person carried out the rape & murder in the US, they'd be facing either life imprisonment or the death penalty, not (a maximum of) 50 years in jail. So the punishments are in proportion to the crime (if we accept that rape/murder is worse than illegal piracy, which most people would!).

The news that the US has a draconian criminal justice system will surprise pretty much nobody, I would have thought.

Okay but do you condone 50 years jail for piracy? This new ndbaa bill means they have the right to torture you and treat you like a terrorist if they suspect you as one. That young lad from England is being asked over by the US in relation to internet piracy. The whole reason why it's such a big ordeal is that he knows going to the US might mean he never faces trail and gets a punishment of anything up to 50 years!

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes I do find it boring but I think your wrong, All the time people will start a thread and someone will point out the error or why its wrong etc, the OP then goes and says oh yeah your right and then a discussion is had, Falmer just starts silly threads all the time looking for reactions and if he doesn't get them he says certain things to get them.

I appreciate that.

I also appreciate that he's trolling.

I don't think I'm wrong though, if anyone else had started this debate, I think it would have stayed on topic for a lot longer.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I appreciate that.

I don't think I'm wrong though, if anyone else had started this debate, I think it would have stayed on topic for a lot longer.

wow, for someone who has expressed his boredom on this thread more than once. Why the hell are you still here? Rememeber I'm a know nothing stupid nutjob, so your actions are confusing.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Isn't the mega upload owner also charged with money laundering and racketeering which are very serious offences

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I appreciate that.

Which is why I've just put him on my ignore list, Waste of time.

Pot noodles, I love how you mock and hate me. But yet you sit there anticipaed my every post and thread. I'm the crazy sad case yes but that has got me thinking about you!

I don't hate you, Falmer. I admire someone with a bit of fire in their belly, who's not afraid to get up and go to the window, open it, stick their head out and yell "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore". But sometimes when I'm given these gift-wrapped opportunities to have a bit of fun, I'll take them. No offence meant. I've done it with a fair few basket cases on here, yourself included.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
He is denying these claims.

Fair play, If Sopa is passed however I'm sure 99% of the internet are screwed in the western world

Okay but do you condone 50 years jail for piracy? This new ndbaa bill means they have the right to torture you and treat you like a terrorist if they suspect you as one. That young lad from England is being asked over by the US in relation to internet piracy. The whole reason why it's such a big ordeal is that he knows going to the US might mean he never faces trail and gets a punishment instead of anything up to 50 years!

This is a much better (and more informed) question than your OP. The answer is no, I think 50 years is well OTT for internet piracy (especially as, as far as I can see, he was merely facilitating it rather than perpetrating it).

As far as I'm aware the NDAA bill refers only to US citizens; while I agree that the idea of indefinitely detaining people without trial is pretty bad, I don't understand the reference to a British citizen, whose primary reason for wanting to avoid extradition is in fact that he would receive a more draconian punishment (rather than be detained without trial). I firmly believe that if he's committed an offence that he can be tried for in the UK he should be tried here, and if he hasn't then the British justice system should decide whether what he's done merits being a criminal offence and act accordingly, rather than simply handing him over to the Americans.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I don't hate you, Falmer. I admire someone with a bit of fire in their belly, who's not afraid to get up and go to the window, open it, stick their head out and yell "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore". But sometimes when I'm given these gift-wrapped opportunities to have a bit of fun, I'll take them. No offence meant. I've done it with a fair few basket cases on here, yourself included.

Thats fine, I don't mind a laugh. I just think the teaming up thing is a bit weak.

ps madness is the answer to success.

Last edited:

Thats fine, I don't mind a laugh. I just think the teaming up thing is a bit weak.

I haven't teamed up with anyone, I sail this Pot Noodle alone but talking of pirates and ships I went into a pub the other day in fancy dress and the barman asked me who I was dressed as. I told him I was a pirate captain. He asked me "where's your buccaneers then?" I replied "on the side of my bucking head you bucking idiot".

You had to be there, Arrrr. You did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here