Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this justice?

Okay I see your point. Just to let you know. The sentences are not my predictions, this hs gone all over the net. I'm passing on info. And anyway, regardless of the country or state. How does a murdering rapist fear for a sentence only half the size of an illegal downloading website owner? Surely this is injustice which needs to be highlighted when it's the US claiming they can save the world?

It's gone all over the net because the people that have circulated it haven't bothered to do their homework and are comparing apples and pears.

Where is the injustice, particularly with reference to the US? Would you say that the rapist/murderer's sentence wasn't long enough? Because if that's your argument, it's the Spanish justice system you need to take issue with, not the US.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Gladly, Just wish you would also and stop starting this inane stupid look at me posting threads.

Nope your wrong. The thread is based on 2 people facing criminal charges which alot of people feel shows a real lack of injustice. Why does that bother you so much?
Can';t you just be a bit more mature and not espond if it's that boring for you?

So whats your views on guantanamo bay?

celebrity-pictures-david-hasselhoff-terrorist-tortured.jpg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Nope your wrong. The thread is based on 2 people facing criminal charges which alot of people feel shows a real lack of injustice. Why does that bother you so much?
Can';t you just be a bit more mature and not espond if it's that boring for you?

That's four times in this thread you've spelt you're incorrectly.

Maybe aliens came down and took basic spelling and grammar out of your repetoire?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
So whats your views on guantanamo bay?

Is it an All Inclusive Holiday Resort?....... Hopefully they will have water boarding as one of their activity's

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
It's gone all over the net because the people that have circulated it haven't bothered to do their homework and are comparing apples and pears.

Where is the injustice, particularly with reference to the US? Would you say that the rapist/murderer's sentence wasn't long enough? Because if that's your argument, it's the Spanish justice system you need to take issue with, not the US.

No, I'm concerned about the 50 years possible jail sentence a man can get for not raping, murdering and disposing a body. The justice system therefore wil teach that illegal downloading is as bad or worse thanmurder. What will be peoples views towards murder be if this carrys on?

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
No, I'm concerned about the 50 years possible jail sentence a man can get for not raping, murdering and disposing a body. The justice system therefore wil teach that illegal downloading is as bad or worse thanmurder. What will be peoples views towards murder be if this carrys on?
my god you're fuckin BORING

where's that ignore button

No, I'm concerned about the 50 years possible jail sentence a man can get for not raping, murdering and disposing a body.

That's not the charge though, is it? I mean, they haven't arrested him for "not raping, murdering and disposing of the body" have they? And what is it with you and your obsession with dumping the body? You seem to be suggesting it's as bad a sin as rape and murder.

Be honest, matey. How's this thread panning out for you at the moment?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If anyone else had started this thread I'd imagine a decent discussion kicking off. As it is, Falmer leaves himself wide open to abuse and the usual posters tear him to pieces.

Anyone else just find it... boring?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here