Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I remember as a kid trying to have an alfresco s**t and pissing into my lowered trousers. So my answer is, no I don’t think you can!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
i imagine it would be one of them things you do when you get carried away and as soon as you finish you think "what have i done... :( "

haha....f***ing hilarious !!! :lolol:

As for the straddling of the toilet, its not wrong !! haha....

I have a funny story to share with the poo-interested-freaks of NSC...and it goes like this.

We went for a boozy weekend in budapest, now everyone knows what foreign toilets are like, they just AREN'T the same...well this one in our rented flat had a ridge, and then a little hole where the water would wash down the shit, piss, sick etc from the ridge into the hole...well, when a shit was completed, it would just be sitting there before the flush...anyhoo..during a drunken game of RING OF FIRE, the whole group was dared not to flush the chain for the duration of one day, OR before enough shit mounted up to until it actually touched an unfortunate shitter....ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC GAME of which I think to myself, WHY WAS I INVOLVED ? but drunken dares as they are seem fun at the time. And to inform you, I wasn't the one that got touched...my friend Shaun was, and then he was violently Sick into the toilet....ONLY then did we allow him to flush :p

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Im a tad worried that this site may not be the place for me to widen my knowledge of all things blue and white,b4 last week i thought a chocolate starfish was just that and to be eaten in moderation,at least my fears have been alayed that i should be locked up alone in a tiny room,as it seems im nowere near as mental as i thought after reading some of these threads :nono:

i take that as a compliment - thank u ;)

(PS.. try brightonfans.com)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
haha....f***ing hilarious !!! :lolol:

As for the straddling of the toilet, its not wrong !! haha....

I have a funny story to share with the poo-interested-freaks of NSC...and it goes like this.

We went for a boozy weekend in budapest, now everyone knows what foreign toilets are like, they just AREN'T the same...well this one in our rented flat had a ridge, and then a little hole where the water would wash down the shit, piss, sick etc from the ridge into the hole...well, when a shit was completed, it would just be sitting there before the flush...anyhoo..during a drunken game of RING OF FIRE, the whole group was dared not to flush the chain for the duration of one day, OR before enough shit mounted up to until it actually touched an unfortunate shitter....ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC GAME of which I think to myself, WHY WAS I INVOLVED ? but drunken dares as they are seem fun at the time. And to inform you, I wasn't the one that got touched...my friend Shaun was, and then he was violently Sick into the toilet....ONLY then did we allow him to flush :p

Sounds like fun - i think it could have been enhanced if you'd added the rule "whoever gets 'touched' first has to be shoved head first into the toilet before flushing!"

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Being in the military i regulaly have to do a combat shit wherever i can.I can confirm that when i have to squat with my pants round my ankles i can do a pooh without a wee coming out.

Dont quite know how coz whenever i sit on the bog properly i always have to wee first.

IN FACT im going for a shit now,so i'll try doing it sat round the other way.Think it might make it quite difficult to read my magazine though.

I f***ing LOVE THIS THREAD.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I once had to stand and crouch while having a shit as the seat was in no coniditon - not even with toilet paper on it - to sit on. It was that bad. So, i took up a crouching/standing position and went for it. I noticed 3 key differences, 1) The splash back is a lot more powerful and sprayafied, 2) It is not comfertable and the relief of the shit dropping out isnt as satisfying, 3) MOST IMPORTANTLY, there was no wee :clap2:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Just to inform you guys, the second coming did happen as promised. I love my BOWELS.

and as promised to you regular (get it) posters, I did it back to front and I found a WHOLE NEW WORLD. not only do you not have to look at the same boring room, looked at for years whilst taking a shit but I have a small windowledge which contains many a shampoo bottle and toothpaste/moutwash bottle used for reading material (amazing what stuff goes into a bottle of CORSODYL), a great view out of the window of the trees and birds, an arm rest on the cistern for the harder, deeper shit to really use some LEVERAGE and there was a handy ledge just by the bath which was used to rest my bottle of COORS LIGHT, which i did take to the TOILET with me.

HOWEVER, there are some drawbacks...and this includes the WIPEAGE as the seat narrows slightly making access to the anus a little difficult...FINALLY, make SURE the door is LOCKED because otherwise it is going to be EMBARRASSING explaining why YOU are SHITTING the wrong way ROUND....

good night gents, happy chopping !!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Just to inform you guys, the second coming did happen as promised. I love my BOWELS.

and as promised to you regular (get it) posters, I did it back to front and I found a WHOLE NEW WORLD. not only do you not have to look at the same boring room, looked at for years whilst taking a shit but I have a small windowledge which contains many a shampoo bottle and toothpaste/moutwash bottle used for reading material (amazing what stuff goes into a bottle of CORSODYL), a great view out of the window of the trees and birds, an arm rest on the cistern for the harder, deeper shit to really use some LEVERAGE and there was a handy ledge just by the bath which was used to rest my bottle of COORS LIGHT, which i did take to the TOILET with me.

HOWEVER, there are some drawbacks...and this includes the WIPEAGE as the seat narrows slightly making access to the anus a little difficult...FINALLY, make SURE the door is LOCKED because otherwise it is going to be EMBARRASSING explaining why YOU are SHITTING the wrong way ROUND....

good night gents, happy chopping !!

thats f***ing brilliant mate - congrats on your new stance.

would have been so funny if someone in your house had of walked in and saw you there with your arse facing the door, while leaning over reading the small print on the shampoo bottle.

i've gotta try this when i ge thome - i fancied a poo in a minute but i'm going to try and brew it until i get home... ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here