Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indietracks Festival / all things C86 and indiepop!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
This is what I'm seeing:

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

For assistance - please contact the Helpdesk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ring ring, ring ring..

"Hello, IT helpdesk"

"Oh hi. Good morning. Its Simon in financial here. there seems to be a problem with my system"

"What seems to be the issue?"

"Someone's posting lots of lovely indiepop Christmas songs on the internet, and when I try to view them, my computer won't display them"

"Sounds nasty. We'll be down in five..."

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
ring ring, ring ring..

"Hello, IT helpdesk"

"Oh hi. Good morning. Its Simon in financial here. there seems to be a problem with my system"

"Someone's posting lots of lovely indiepop Christmas songs on the internet, and when I try to view them, my computer won't display them"

You see, that would work here.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
ring ring, ring ring..

"Hello, IT helpdesk"

Are you bugging my phone?? ??? I'm still waiting for IT to get back to me - plus I want them to remove the volume limiter. I've been fairly productive - just finished a seven page essay written on spreadsheets - I deserve ten minutes off every half hour. It's stressful work here...

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Ah, if only. There is a position similar to that at the British Library - Jazz and Popular Music Archivist, or a similar title. A position I always aspired to. Theoretically they are supposed to receive a copy of every record/ cd etc released in the UK, but I wonder how many indie labels actually observe that requirement?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Ah, if only. There is a position similar to that at the British Library - Jazz and Popular Music Archivist, or a similar title. A position I always aspired to. Theoretically they are supposed to receive a copy of every record/ cd etc released in the UK, but I wonder how many indie labels actually observe that requirement?

All the releases on the Caff label in mint condition? :drool:

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
I utterly adore this (not the most manly words I've ever typed to be honest), but this is soooo good. Can't believe it's only had 34 views. Come one, let's get it up to... err... 40?

Anyone else like it?

That's quite good. Could possibly to with slightly less wet vocals. Reminds me of early Another Sunny Day- "I never knew that love could make you feel so sore" (snigger).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here