Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] India v England Test Series

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't believe they went to Ultra Edge when that clearly hit the forearm well above bat and glove.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
India blow their third and final review of the first innings.
England 416-4
Root 184 not out

Current odds: Draw is favourite at 4/6, England to win are 6/4, and India to win are 14/1.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I can't believe they went to Ultra Edge when that clearly hit the forearm well above bat and glove.

Don't forget that if it had brushed the elasticated wrist piece of the glove it would have been out. A long way from the main part of the glove but not the wrist.
It probably touched his his arm about an inch above the glove wrist band. Close but not close enough, especially when you only have one review remaining. A sign of India's desperation.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
What a way to get your double hundred. Take a well deserved bow Joe

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wtf! Where did that 6 come from? Pretty un-Rootish given the context of his innings. Thank the stars he wasn't stumped in sight of an easily nudged and nurdled double ton.....

Still well done, I remember seeing the shot with which Boycott brought up his hundreth hundred in his hundreth Test Match... Both Yorkshiremen, both slightly unusual shots..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dare I say that Root has a highest score of 254 and he doesn't appear in any trouble at the present?
You can say that. I will add that I don't see a declaration coming any time today, I think we will be looking to bat once only.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bat until Butler is out, keep the bowlers fresh.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
I'd be a little surprised if we declared before lunch tomorrow. Ultimately either this pitch breaks up and bowling India out twice in 2 and a half days becomes relatively easy, or it doesn't and the game's a guaranteed draw.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Root gets his double ton with a six. Class.

Currently 216no...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Pope LBW 34
Root 217 not out
England 473-5

The draw is still the favourite result at 8/13.
England are 13/8 and India 14/1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here