Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

India v England - Test Series

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
We can't play spin and we don't play enough spinners. At this rate it'll all be over by the middle of day 3. Rubbish!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Send them home now

Send them home now, a disgrace, and a laughing stock.

I, for one, am disgusted at their lack of fight and appalling technique.

Jul 20, 2003
I can't bear to stay in touch with this test match but I'm convinced it's going to be an absolute disaster.

So a flat pitch. I reckon we'll be about 40/3 in no time.

I'd take that at close right now

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is Cricket FLIDDERY at its finest

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's perfectly simple, if you pick a defensive minded team then a draw is the best you can hope for. The minute that squad was selected, it must be on some of the players minds that they have been picked not to win the game but to ensure we don't lose it.

If we'd played a more attack minded team with an extra spinner at the expense of bits and pieces Patel or one of our ineffective trundlers, we'd have got them for 400 and wouldn't have our openers on the back foot defending with 3 men around the bat.

Selectors: leave the thinking for the players on the pitch, just pick a team to WIN, ffs.

Jul 20, 2003
Love Dohni taking the piss out of Pietersen by deploying Yuvraj's part time left arm against him .... didn't work but still f***ing funny

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear, major collapse and innings defeat alert

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
England will pick up their game........just after they can no longer win the series.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here