Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Glasgow airport?

well read some other sources - that is 1 from many.

itn/bbc/the sun - have given you one story - thats 1-1.

But my first point still stands... they have something to gain from this story, from creating conversations and 'evidence' that these things were conspiracies done by the government. But no-one has ever come up with the government file that says 'we blew up the underground trains' or 'we arranged for people to fly airplanes into buildings'. Why is that? Surely the people that actually had these documents could be tempted with enough money to disclose them? Or is it that they don't exist?

One thing that the article you initially quoted (and I realise that it is not the only one suggesting the same thing) does not tackle is the video that one of the bombers created, which explained that he was doing it for the suffering of his brothers in the east (or whatever exactly he said, I forget). Why did he create that video if he was just being paid £1000 for wearing a pretend bomb around london?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Let me guess Elvis is still alive too, right? :shootself

Oh no. not more of these bloody idiots who think 9/11 was arranged by the Israelis and the CIA and that the whole islamic terrorism thing is a big put on as well.

Personally, I think the idea of radical young Muslims attacking us because of perverted religous ideas is much more plausible than Tony Blair and George bush colluding with the Masons and Space Aliens to usher in a new world order.

:bla::bla:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Right, so the Government is being harassed from the right for not being tough enough on immigration, and they think the best way out of this would be to blame immigrants for the mass murder of members of the public. That's right, that will make them look better and win back votes.

You GOON.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
unlike you chaps i read and watch from many different sources when wishing to learn about anything (wether it be a new hobbie or something in the news).

My view is that if you really think muslims did 9/11 you are ignorant in what you have learned. Building 7 anyone? new police state laws anyone?

but i understand it is safe and easy to go into your office every day and talk about the muslim terrorists.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Right, so the Government is being harassed from the right for not being tough enough on immigration, and they think the best way out of this would be to blame immigrants for the mass murder of members of the public. That's right, that will make them look better and win back votes.

You GOON.

Specifically Muslim Immigrants as they have silly beards and wear bedsheets so are bound to be up to no good.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton

You GOON.

Surely it's not the government that would benefit but the security forces - forever wanting greater powers, more funding, more manpower, etc - how better to get it with a few "scares" like we've had over the last few days. No one ever in any real danger, driving erratically, parking on double yellow lines, generally making sure they were noticed, even setting the glasgow car on fire couldn't set off any device, then getting caught as they ran away by a few locals! FFS anyone with half a brain and GCSE chemistry could have done a better job!

If these guy's really were proper terrorists who'd been to the training camps in Pakistan etc, then we really haven't got anything to worry about!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
unlike you chaps i read and watch from many different sources when wishing to learn about anything (wether it be a new hobbie or something in the news).

My view is that if you really think muslims did 9/11 you are ignorant in what you have learned. Building 7 anyone? new police state laws anyone?

but i understand it is safe and easy to go into your office every day and talk about the muslim terrorists.

Don't patronise Brunswick, it makes you look even more ludicrous than you already do.

Just answer me this and we will call it quits, If the US government blew up the twin towers to ignite a global holy war between the West and Islam, and used the events that day as a precursor to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq then how come they lost all credibility by nor finding any WMD....whatsoever? If the CIA are capable of the biggest act of of Terrorism against their own people in front of the worlds media AND GET AWAY WITH IT, then do you not think they might have been able to "Find" some evidence of Chemical or Nuclear weapons in Iraq, at least then they would have secured the worlds approval for the invasion and would probably be in a much better off morality wise, and arguably would have a mandate to clean up the middle east. All they have now is an unpopular conflict which they are losing.

Just think it through Brunswick...your conspiracy theories, whilst interesting, are so flawed that you may as well believe in Fairies.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
1. Not my theories but that of many many credible people.

2. David Kelly whistleblew there where no WMDs, which the US where furious about - what happened to him again?

3. 9/11 could of been done with as few as 100 people KNOWINGLY invloved and sworn to secrecy - agents, ex military and top gov / corporate brass.

4. Most, if not all large media companies are controlled by governments.

2 things you should question: NORAD stand down that day (admitted by US governement) and bus redirected to tavestock square (admitted by UK government). It is your media fuelled theories that are flawed.

But i am not asking you to believe any of this or to change your ways and to start questioning what your fed as i dont really care what you do.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Let me guess Elvis is still alive too, right? :shootself

not sure what your saying? one the links is actual BBC footage they have admitted to (the editor of the BBC has had to explain this). So this is not fictious.

think before engaging - its good advice.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

So when did they let you out mate?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

2. David Kelly whistleblew there where no WMDs, which the US where furious about - what happened to him again?

3. 9/11 could of been done with as few as 100 people KNOWINGLY invloved and sworn to secrecy - agents, ex military and top gov / corporate brass.

2 things you should question: NORAD stand down that day (admitted by US governement) and bus redirected to tavestock square (admitted by UK government). It is your media fuelled theories that are flawed.

You didn't answer my question though? If the U.S engineered this conflict to the point that they were prepared to murder 3,000 people on prime time TV, they could, while they were at it, very easily have planted some nasty WMD's all over Iraq, and not have all of the international condemnation...why, if they are so clever, did no one think of that?

All I asked is what benifit has the US derived from the conflict with iraq? civil war and mounting casualties. Of course they have access to all that lovely oil, but the region isnow so unstable that they will probably not have it for long.

David Kelly Killed Himself BTW, I know there is some speculation, but that was the result of the P.M.

I am not naive, and am perfectly prepared to accept that there are major conspiracies, cover ups and intrigues in the political/religious world, but these tall tales that you seem happy to buy at face value just seem to be so absurd and pointless that they are almost risible.

Still, it makes life interesting I guess, and I also know from long discussions in pubs with conspiracy theorists that you can never get them to admit that their theories are wrong, me, on the other hand, If someone shows me proper verifiable, scientifically robust, reproducable proof, I will believe them.

An "Interview" with someone claiming to be a MI6 officer, conducted by a conspiracy theorist under assumed names...frankly that does not impress as proof.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Brunswick. All that is total bollocks, I can totally, unequivocaly promise you, putting the life of my first, second and third born on it, plus the mortgages of everyone on NSC (tough shit the rest of you, the mortgages are up as collateral!)

Then again, anyone that says that must be in the pay of the Security Services, huh?

X10 and "former" MI5/6 officers? No. As simple as that. If you knew anything, absolutely ANYTHING about NORAD, you would know that it is not possible to "stand it down for a day". Total, utter bollocks.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Surely it's not the government that would benefit but the security forces - forever wanting greater powers, more funding, more manpower, etc - how better to get it with a few "scares" like we've had over the last few days. No one ever in any real danger, driving erratically, parking on double yellow lines, generally making sure they were noticed, even setting the glasgow car on fire couldn't set off any device, then getting caught as they ran away by a few locals! FFS anyone with half a brain and GCSE chemistry could have done a better job!

If these guy's really were proper terrorists who'd been to the training camps in Pakistan etc, then we really haven't got anything to worry about!

It's because they were Doctors. They met up, wrote the notes, and then no other bastard could work out what they said.

Either that, or we got sent the Special Needs Jihadist Battalion.

Let's be honest here - using gas cannisters as an incendiary is pathetic - do you know how long it takes to heat them up to explosion? Bry Nylon can help me out on this one! However, when they go they are very impressive - have a little search for BLEVE on Youtube!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

But i am not asking you to believe any of this or to change your ways and to start questioning what your fed as i dont really care what you do.

You really are a tortured soul...........

Jeeeeeeeez.....................lighten up

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Brunswick. All that is total bollocks, I can totally, unequivocaly promise you, putting the life of my first, second and third born on it, plus the mortgages of everyone on NSC (tough shit the rest of you, the mortgages are up as collateral!)

Then again, anyone that says that must be in the pay of the Security Services, huh?

X10 and "former" MI5/6 officers? No. As simple as that. If you knew anything, absolutely ANYTHING about NORAD, you would know that it is not possible to "stand it down for a day". Total, utter bollocks.

The US gov report states it was stood down as all where on an "excersise" miles away.

ok your right, some muslims who could not fly planes properly evaded the most protected air space in the world and did a 240 degree turn into a building which in turn collapsed due to....wait for it...fire. in turn bringing down another building 400m away. Two other planes (that no ones has ever seen) where also flown into a field and into the pentagon. Silly Silly me, i should not look for alternatives as the official story is so plausable.

you are a sheep. a very silly one too.:shootself

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
The US gov report states it was stood down as all where on an "excersise" miles away.

ok your right, some muslims who could not fly planes properly evaded the most protected air space in the world and did a 240 degree turn into a building which in turn collapsed due to....wait for it...fire. in turn bringing down another building 400m away. Two other planes (that no ones has ever seen) where also flown into a field and into the pentagon. Silly Silly me, i should not look for alternatives as the official story is so plausable.

you are a sheep. a very silly one too.:shootself

Your arse is taking over again. Look at 911myths.com, and get yourself some facts, posted by people that do not cover their heads in tinfoil on a nightly basis. Personally speaking, I was possibly far better placed than you to get a first hand experience on this one as it unfolded, so I can state that you are talking unadulterated shite.

They were trained pilots, numbnuts, or did you miss that bit?
You have no idea about how NORAD works, or did before this incident. The link between the FAA and NORAD was weak, and this proved it - it was changed afterwards. Go away, understand NORAD, and then try again.
The building collapsed due to velocity impact, not fire, although fire from the jet fuel played a part. Do NOT repeat the story about the B-52 hitting the Empire State Building - it was a B-25, a quarter the size and weight, and flying at an eighth the speed. Imagine, taking advice from a bunch of conspiracy theorists with f***ing number-blindness!
The planes that no-one has ever seen? You are joking right? Shall we ignore the photos of two f***ing great plane shaped things, one in a field and one in the side of the Pentagon? Tool.

PS - Nip out and get Shergar into his stable, it's raining.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Just a point of order - David Kelly thought Iraq DID have WOWD, in fact from what I recall he was convinced. There was NEVER an argument between the government and Kelly over their belief in their existence.

I don't buy the 9/11 conspiracies in their belief that higher powers did it, to make it easier to invade Iraq. The Neo Cons wanted to invade long before that and that's on public record.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here