Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Glasgow airport?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
look at how flamed i have got for my opinion that actually has some decent evidence?

look, i believe that 911 and 77 where inside jobs - i am allowed that opinion and you guys are allowed your BBC Sun newspaper fed opinion. to call me off my trolley for believing what i believe is to fear a different opinion. that makes you have issues not me.

My opinion is not force fed and also I do not need to belong to anything, i do not scour the internet for hours but prefer the net to watching soaps.
its my opinion and you cannot change it as i cannot yours. good day :bigwave:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
look at how flamed i have got for my opinion that actually has some decent evidence?

look, i believe that 911 and 77 where inside jobs - i am allowed that opinion and you guys are allowed your BBC Sun newspaper fed opinion. to call me off my trolley for believing what i believe is to fear a different opinion. that makes you have issues not me.

My opinion is not force fed and also I do not need to belong to anything, i do not scour the internet for hours but prefer the net to watching soaps.

You don't get it do you? You HAVE to agree with some people on here or they get all abusive. Also, you're forgetting this is a football messageboard for fans of BHAFC, where else do you expect the worlds ills to be resolved.

Look at all the fancy long words NMH uses in his posts (if you can stay awake long enough), that makes him right in my book.

You don't get it do you? You HAVE to agree with some people on here or they get all abusive. Also, you're forgetting this is a football messageboard for fans of BHAFC, where else do you expect the worlds ills to be resolved.

Look at all the fancy long words NMH uses in his posts (if you can stay awake long enough), that makes him right in my book.

Twat. (4 letters - easy, even for an idiot to understand)

Actually, aliens from the extinct planet Mrib came down in a space ark, attacked the TT Towers, the Cole, the London buses, and the plane over Lockerby. They are hovering over us now, waiting for everyone to kill each other so they can have planet Earth for themselves.

And I don't expect anyone to flame me, it all makes sense, and I am entitled to my opinion.

See what I did there?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Actually, aliens from the extinct planet Mrib came down in a space ark, attacked the TT Towers, the Cole, the London buses, and the plane over Lockerby. They are hovering over us now, waiting for everyone to kill each other so they can have planet Earth for themselves.

And I don't expect anyone to flame me, it all makes sense, and I am entitled to my opinion.

See what I did there?

Have you any idea of the serious consequences for giving out "classified" information...?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Have you any idea of the serious consequences for giving out "classified" information...?

David Kelly is on his way round in a B-52 bomber, flying it as badly as possible, now that NORAD have been given the night off.

David Kelly is on his way round in a B-52 bomber, flying it as badly as possible, now that NORAD have been given the night off.

Now Hampy is RIDICULING my opinion!? How could you?, are you one of those Beano readers who believes Bart Simpson is just a cartoon??

Typical NSC sheeps, you will all get turned into :braders: one day, and realise I was not mental:O

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Now Hampy is RIDICULING my opinion!? How could you?, are you one of those Beano readers who believes Bart Simpson is just a cartoon??

Typical NSC sheeps, you will all get turned into :braders: one day, and realise I was not mental:O

RIGHT....! THAT'S ENOUGH...!

No more utterly ridiculous statements............................................

Do you understand Brunswick...!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
RIGHT....! THAT'S ENOUGH...!

No more utterly ridiculous statements............................................

Do you understand Brunswick...!

I don't think ANYONE understands Brunswick (I know, tenuous semantic link based on grammatical imperfection*). Except David Icke and his lizard mates. Mind you, I haven't seen him around for ages - could he be on his private pilot's licence course?

*and I understand the big words!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here