Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
enigma said:
Yep. Same here.The Indian people in the newsagents get my money ahead of Tesco, very nice people. And the Eastern European dry cleaners shop is much cheaper than anywhere else I have been. They're much nicer than a lot of the "indigenous people" round here.
And my indian housemade is cheap to, I only pay her £1.50 an hour the white english types want a fiver, f*** tony blair

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
what do you mean by "social inclusion" out of interest mr burns?

not a dig btw
Meaning if you want to live in English, embrace the English way of life. By that I don't mean change regilion, change you eating habits or stuff like that, just be aware of what being English is about. How many people who are British citizens cant even speak the langugae.

What is the point of moving to a foreign country only to carry on living the same way as the one you came from? And answering a better standard of living doesnt really cut it with me.

Last edited:

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
What is the point of moving to a foreign country only to carry on living the same way as the one you came from

because WE THE TAXPAYER pay for them in benefits and housing.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
London Irish said:
This is actually current official government policy. Remember, Cameron's entire political strategy is just to agree with everything Blair does, only to have whiter teeth in doing so.
And Blair to follow evrything thatcher said:lol:

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
I second that, this thread should be oficially closed due to all the participants moving to pakistan

at least there is space there ...... they are all here...and no buildings to speak off....

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Mr Burns said:
Meaning if you want to live in English, embrace the English way of life. By that I don't mean change regilion, change you eating habits or stuff like that, just be aware of what being English is about. How many people who are British citizens cant even speak the langugae.

What is the point of moving to a foreign country only to carry on living the same way as the one you came from? And answering a better standard of living doesnt really cut it with me.

Thats a brilliant post, I will get flamed for it but that is absolute quality. I think immigrants who mix with society, get jobs and send their kids to school and put something into their communities (mixed race) get a lot out of life in England and I think England gets a lot from them. On the other hand people who withdraw from society and form their own mini towns within a town "just for asylum seekers or immigrants" dont give anything to society and to be honest dont get as much reward from being here as they could.

E

enigma

pigsinspace said:
at least there is space there ...... they are all here...and no buildings to speak off....

All of them are here? Oh what a shame. No you're right- how could anyone think you are racist.

Last edited by a moderator:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
We are the second most densley populated country in Europe and one of the highest in the world.

We are now running low on natural resources, we need to depopulate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here