• Well....live and let live

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • No problems at all, leave em be

Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Ok, what do you think of this group of Immigrants? I'm not interested in the whys just what you think. You can debate it if you like but just read the facts presented here and make your choice

- They are not fleeing persecution in any shape or form
- They become immigrants simply because they believe they are going to get a better quality of life
- They are not interested in the culture in which they find themselves
- They make no or little attempt to learn the native language
- Their arrival makes it harder for locals to live in the area
- They form a tight knit community bringing their own customs and culture
- Their businesses also are geared towards their own community and visitors from their former homes
- Members of this group can be aggressive and violent

Oct 25, 2003
i work with someone who, in his homeland, was a highly respected lecturer, in england he now works at alldays

hardly a better quality of life is it?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Scum is spot on!
The thing that pisses me off is that you have so many gullible britains who actually belive they are coming here to avoid prosecution.:lolol:

Thats bull shit for 95% of em and we are not getting the decent hard working types we are getting the pikey's and scroungers etc.

:censored: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tommy boy said:
i work with someone who, in his homeland, was a highly respected lecturer, in england he now works at alldays

hardly a better quality of life is it?

That being the case why did he come here in the first place ? Maybe it was to merely stay alive ?

Actually, I'm not really sure of what the point of this polll is because it seems to stereotype all immigrants as the above. I will shortly be an immigrant and I'd hate to think that I'll be regarded in the same way that immigrants here are.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I currently live and work in Blackburn where about 15% of the population are "of non-white ethnicity". Now, I've always regarded anyone racist as scum, but I've got to say that the local Asian community really do nothing to help themselves.

They make little or no effort to mix with people outside of their ethnic group, refusing to speak English and living within their own "sub-community" within the town, with shops aimed exclusively at their own people. The town has become divided into "white" and "Asian" areas and I've got to say that the majority of Asian areas have become rundown.

Now, I know the argument goes that ethnic minorities are discriminated against at school and in the workplace, meaning that they end up in poorer paid jobs and are therefore forced to live in rundown areas. However, these parts of town WERE NOT like this before they moved in.

alan partridge said:
Ok, what do you think of this group of Immigrants? I'm not interested in the whys just what you think. You can debate it if you like but just read the facts presented here and make your choice

- They are not fleeing persecution in any shape or form
- They become immigrants simply because they believe they are going to get a better quality of life
- They are not interested in the culture in which they find themselves
- They make no or little attempt to learn the native language
- Their arrival makes it harder for locals to live in the area
- They form a tight knit community bringing their own customs and culture
- Their businesses also are geared towards their own community and visitors from their former homes
- Members of this group can be aggressive and violent

I ASSUME YOU MEAN:

THE BRITISH COLONISTS IN THE FORMER EMPIRE AND/OR

THE EX-PATS IN SPAIN ETC AND/OR

THE W*NKER 18-30 LOW LIFE ON A TWO WEEKER IN ANYWHERE HOT WITH NO CULTURE.

LC

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
If they are genuine then fair enough but the majority are not and these deserve to be painted with the scum brush.

On the other hand I was recently detained in Algeria as I missed my connecting flight. The Police were going potty waving guns in my face as I was classed as an Illegal immigrant as I had no visa. If our Police treated Illegals the way I was treated it would stop 95% from trying in the first place.

can laugh about it now though :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here