Votes: 3 3.3%
  • No problems at all, leave em be

Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
London Irish said:
Once more, Somerset. What has my Irish background got to do with anything and why do you feel the need to constantly draw attention to it in this thread? Why is it a SUCH an issue for you? I am 2G Irish and was born in Kilburn. SO WHAT? If I was black and born in Brixton, would you be constantly bringing that up to too?

Now FFS, explain how anyone can use an "Irish background" to "browbeat the rest into submission". Have you caught me sending out my small army of leprechauns to do evil work on other NSCers?

Simply because you play the racist card with alarming regularity, thus beating us into submission if we dare to mention Ir*sh etc etc, you use it almost as much as your pseudo intellectual journalistic jargon you seem so fond of trotting out.

Lets just leave it here, I am never going to win here ( if indeed there was anything to win), agree to disagree I think, just stop with the insults in response to everyones posts when they don't tow your particular party line, whatever that may be.

You are now on my ignore list, I would be delighted if you returned the compliment to me, then everyone can drink their pints in peace.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sadly no, if i feel the need to respond in the future i will, thats the beauty of a forum like this..... what you do is up to you matey boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here