Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
A valiant effort.

:clap2:

certainly ensnared a couple anyway:lolol: what did wozza say about people who would fall for it?

looking forward to sullyupthewing explaining how what I wrote is not true

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Blimey Oscar Wilde isn't dead.

You're not going to point out why any of what I said is wrong though are you? I've noticed you never do like to explain why you believe something. Odd that. Surely you can?

oh and don't worry, I'll save you the effort

"Shut it Partridge you pinko"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, Alan, leave 'em alone. Sure, they're tragic whinging ex-Pom gits, but there's no reason why a SANDWICH BAR may NOT succeed in Australia. I'm sure NOT ONE of the natives have ever thought of opening one of THOSE. Niche market INNIT. OK the ex-Pom wife will be threatening to leave the husband before the week is out for being an inadequate f*** - and all the beach-splashing in the world ain't gonna change that - but hey! the kids will grow up and out of their Brit heritage to be healthy, wealthy and wise. Well healthy anyroads. Nothing a bit of marsupial bondage can't cure, Sport

Last edited:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
alan partridge said:
Blimey Oscar Wilde isn't dead.

You're not going to point out why any of what I said is wrong though are you? I've noticed you never do like to explain why you believe something. Odd that. Surely you can?

oh and don't worry, I'll save you the effort

"Shut it Partridge you pinko"
I was not going to say that I think you are a smashing person who I totally agree with and you have my total admiration.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tsk, this is just typical PC rubbish:dunce:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
sullyupthewing said:
I was not going to say that I think you are a smashing person who I totally agree with and you have my total admiration.

Doh, here's me forgetting you little affectionate nickname for me.

Well, I'm off to bed now Rasputin

Trotsky

x

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You wait 'till The Full Harris and london Irish get hold of this thread, there will be no end to the general gnashing of teeth.

alan partridge said:
Ok, what do you think of this group of Immigrants? I'm not interested in the whys just what you think. You can debate it if you like but just read the facts presented here and make your choice

- They are not fleeing persecution in any shape or form
- They become immigrants simply because they believe they are going to get a better quality of life
- They are not interested in the culture in which they find themselves
- They make no or little attempt to learn the native language
- Their arrival makes it harder for locals to live in the area
- They form a tight knit community bringing their own customs and culture
- Their businesses also are geared towards their own community and visitors from their former homes
- Members of this group can be aggressive and violent

Having lived in Australia for several years during the eighties, some of those statements are a fair description of some (not all) of the ex pat community who still cling to their little piece of England. English ex pats or Johhny Foreigner immigrants in this country? Nope, little difference really. U.K.I.P. type little Englander inbreds take note!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There is no such community. Any problems that arise from immigration are as much the fault of government policy in housing and distribution then the immigrants themselves.

Me, I do not see why I deserve a better standard of living then someone else purely because of where I was born.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Go start one then.

For the benefit of those who still didn't realise depsite many others pointing it out, I was ofcourse talking about THE BRITISH in SPAIN.

Although a lot of what I wrote was generalising, I'd say those points were a lot closer to the facts than some of the rubbish written about Immigrants to this country. Its satire innit.

Good to see BS and TD think their fellow Brits are scum though:eek:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
NOT too far from the truth back in 1968!!

Rivers of Blood

Enoch Powell - 20th of April, 1968.

Slated at the time but in retrospective, he saw thr crime wave coming!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here