Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm sorry but Harley is Gash

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What a bunch of tools you are: Harley had a decent game today (apart from ONE bad pass in the first half) and if you can't see that then you're blinded by his previous performances.

Navarro did bugger all in the second half, but I don't see any threads telling everyone how useless he was.

Let's be fair to the bloke, FFS.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
If we load him out to Crawley he would still sit on bench he is rubbish get rid couldn't get in to swanseas championship side so why should he get in are's

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a bunch of tools you are: Harley had a decent game today (apart from ONE bad pass in the first half) and if you can't see that then you're blinded by his previous performances.

Navarro did bugger all in the second half, but I don't see any threads telling everyone how useless he was.

Let's be fair to the bloke, FFS.

Edna, I think if you read through the thread there are more people that have said Harley played well than not..

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Seems to me that a lot of people on here need a scapegoat to blame in the team,Harley seems to be it.He done a good job today,took his shot in front of goal very well and SCORED!!Ok his tackling isn't the greatest in the world but we didn't buy him to tackle and his passing and movement today was good,someone also had a go at navarro on this thread for passing backwards,that's his job which i thought he done superbly today.Cheer up people,we played all right today!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Harley had one of his better games today, some of the comments on here are very harsh, he has very good feet and once settled will be a great player for us who will score goals from Midfield.....something we just dont do.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
If we load him out to Crawley he would still sit on bench he is rubbish get rid couldn't get in to swanseas championship side so why should he get in are's

Good grief. Decide to use punctuation once and once only and you use if for the word "are's". I dispair. Also, he was never at Swansea in the Championship. Also, piss off.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ok. I accept your constructive criticism, but I disagree. He was very unlucky not to score and he ran his socks off all game. (Off to put kettle on).

Now I totally agree with you that you will not find a harder working player for the team, and his movement was a lot better second half. He is your stereotypical fox in the box, and I guess it's not helping that we are not putting hardly anything in front of him to run on to. I'm probably going to have a brew as well.

It must sound a bit hyper critical to suggest he's rested after a win, I must stress how delighted I was with the win, and that each of them gave 100% which was good to see.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bloody hell....I thought he had a decent game today..it's all about opinions...and a lot of opinions are crap

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Now I totally agree with you that you will not find a harder working player for the team, and his movement was a lot better second half. He is your stereotypical fox in the box, and I guess it's not helping that we are not putting hardly anything in front of him to run on to. I'm probably going to have a brew as well.

It must sound a bit hyper critical to suggest he's rested after a win, I must stress how delighted I was with the win, and that each of them gave 100% which was good to see.

I'm assuming he'll be off with Scotland while all the others get a rest.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
Good grief. Decide to use punctuation once and once only and you use if for the word "are's". I dispair. Also, he was never at Swansea in the Championship. Also, piss off.

It's ok i don't mind the fact I've been at the ground till 6:30 having a drink so the club get the money and the fact I have dyslexia and I can't spell, but I still come on here even when morons like you take the piss this is meant to be a board for people to voice there opinions not to have the poss taken out of them all the time but that's all that seems to happen on here now

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I wonder how many other championship midfields he would get into? Not many if any, he's one of these players that puts no effort in and goes missing, I think probably to try and avoid making mistakes. I'm not swayed normally by other people so my thread was started through evidence. Players that work hard and are not very good can blanket being crap as people can see the effort, players who shroud being crap by purposely not getting involved think they're being clever

He's another Daniel Marney/ Shaun Wilkinson playing way above his level

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think if this thread was a poll, there would be a lot more that thought Harley played well than didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here