Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm sorry but Harley is Gash

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
You're joking right!
Every time navaro gets the ball he goes backwards!
Truly awful player

Don't like slagging players off but totally agree,Navaro really is poor.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you being serious. Noone terrorised them the whole time he was on the pitch, He was one of our best players today

You must have watched a different game to me then

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Agree with Beach Hut..Noone had no final ball and tried to take on one player to many on numerous occasions..Terrorised??

From where i was watching he had their right back at it all game. It's weird how people have such different opinions. Thought Noone and Harley done well.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Played excellent, hope it gives him and the team the confidence to play like this throughout the season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What a crap player has a so lazy I can't be bothered attitude, everyone will probably have a go at be because he scored a tap in but, imagine having s hammond or an oatway or carpenter in there

I would say he's a big reason why we are not playing like we were before

Why are you sorry? it is not your fault.But saying that he did have a better game today.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I can't BELIEVE he got a couple of songs from the North Stand. 'I'll let you shag my wife'!?? I wouldn't make him a cup of tea.

That isn't to say he wasn't better today, he was, but I can't believe how fickle some of us are. He's either shit or welcome to have sex with our loved ones. Which is it?

Some of us are not fickle though. We just support all of our players no matter what. From someone who started that chant a few times mainly because Harley has been getting some unfair criticism from other Albion fans.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Not one player was "Gash" today. Every player did "alright". Tanno was different gravy.

100% this. I thought Harley made an effort today, CMS was great 2nd half (How that idiot said he was gash :facepalm:), but yes Taricco was the mutts nuts, clearly MOM.........and re Noone, reminds me of Aaron Lennon, waltzes past full backs but no end product, can't cross, can't shoot, but I do love him, he's the exciting player in the team.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's a funny old game isn't, all went to the same game, but so many different opinions. I'm firmly of the opinion that Harley did pretty well, it gave me hope he could turn out better than I thought. I'd like to give CMS a rest. I'd agree with others in that every ball that came to him appeared to leave him faster than it arrived. He bustles about, but I think he's lost a lot of confidence over the past few weeks. I think Barnes and Paynter could be an interesting front 2 to try out. Noone was excellent for me, always willing to take on his man, was always a danger.

Was it just me or did we look lopsided? I like to see wide players on both sides, but perhaps injuries are not allowing this to happen.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A much improved performance from Harley today, hopefully the sign of things to come. He's not in the side to track back, that's for Bridcutt and Navarro. He's in the side to create and score goals, which is exactly what he did. My major plus point in a rather fortunate victory.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Was it just me or did we look lopsided? I like to see wide players on both sides, but perhaps injuries are not allowing this to happen.

We've looked lopsided in EVERY game I've been to this season. Seriously, have you only just noticed!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
It's a funny old game isn't, all went to the same game, but so many different opinions. I'm firmly of the opinion that Harley did pretty well, it gave me hope he could turn out better than I thought. I'd like to give CMS a rest. I'd agree with others in that every ball that came to him appeared to leave him faster than it arrived. He bustles about, but I think he's lost a lot of confidence over the past few weeks. I think Barnes and Paynter could be an interesting front 2 to try out. Noone was excellent for me, always willing to take on his man, was always a danger.

What r u talking about? CMS was brilliant 2nd half.............and you want him dropped! This site never ceases to amaze me.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We've looked lopsided in EVERY game I've been to this season. Seriously, have you only just noticed!

Perhaps I should have said 'particularly lopsided today', when Barnes has been playing, he has effectively played on one wing. Paynter plays very much central, so I thought it was even more in evidence today. SERIOUSLY, do you use caps a lot?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What r u talking about? CMS was brilliant 2nd half.............and you want him dropped! This site never ceases to amaze me.

I think I gave an opinion in saying that he perhaps could do with a rest to get his confidence back. He hasn't scored in 7 games, and doesn't look the same player to me that started the season so well. If you can't accept a constructive opinion, then I suggest you log off and have a cup of tea and a biscuit.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Perhaps I should have said 'particularly lopsided today', when Barnes has been playing, he has effectively played on one wing. Paynter plays very much central, so I thought it was even more in evidence today. SERIOUSLY, do you use caps a lot?

I take it from your user name you prefer bold?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here