Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm sorry but Harley is Gash

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Great and long overdue win but he does feck all for me either. Covered more ground today but never really looks like he's going for it .. gave away one really sloppy ball in first half that could have cost us .. keeps turning into the opposition rather than away. Overshadowed in what was a pretty good, if not outstanding team performance. But we won ... that's all that really matters

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
What a crap player has a so lazy I can't be bothered attitude, everyone will probably have a go at be because he scored a tap in but, imagine having s hammond or an oatway or carpenter in there

I would say he's a big reason why we are not playing like we were before

I can't believe we were watching the same game. Harley played really well today and in my opinion, was unlucky to come off. And I thought that BEFORE he got his well deserved goal.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Everyone is having a Harley love in now, three days after ripping the bloke apart! :lolol:

Oh the irony.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Listened to the game on Player and Johnny Byrne thought he and Paynter had OK games - Give the both a chance ffs!!

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Harley and Paynter both had pretty good games imo..i can't see why people come on here and slag 'em off after todays performances

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So if you think Harley is gash, what did you think of CMS today! Think he failed to control virtually every ball that came his way. You accuse Harley of being lazy but didn't give the ball away anywhere near as often as CMS who obviously cannot be accused of being lazy. Harley has not really put in a great performance but today was considerably better than some of his more recent games and personally, injury aside, would pick him ahead of Dicker.

Weird, I thought CMS played well today.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
CMS played well as always. Harley is very frustrating, should put more effort in 80% of the time.

Although he was every so slightly better today than last few games.

Noone had a good game, as did Harper.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
CMS played well as always. Harley is very frustrating, should put more effort in 80% of the time.

Although he was every so slightly better today than last few games.

Noone had a good game, as did Harper.

I thought Nooney was very off the boil today

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Na he had their number 14 a few times down the wing, couldn't live with him. Balls into the box could have been better though.

Nothing on Tano of course

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I'm usually Harley's biggest critic but I thought he played alright today. He actually look like he gave a f*** for a change. Also clinical finish in front of goal. What more can he do. Tanno looked looked like a left back in his prime. All in all good performance by everyone. Nothing amazing but job well done

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Always rated Harley, thought he played well today and in the right place at the right time for the goal (which was a quality finish that a lot of players would have fluffed). No one else can pass as well as him

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I can't BELIEVE he got a couple of songs from the North Stand. 'I'll let you shag my wife'!?? I wouldn't make him a cup of tea.

That isn't to say he wasn't better today, he was, but I can't believe how fickle some of us are. He's either shit or welcome to have sex with our loved ones. Which is it?

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Is he our new Robert Codner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here