Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Free - and that's Official!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Roz 1 - LDC 0 great result Roz, well done. It just goes to show that they don't know what they're doing. Tossers.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Well done Roz was going to send over my stripey pj's shortly - but I'll give them back to my predecessors now...where they belong really!! :lol:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
London Calling said:
I am not sure that is the case. I have had to do FOI for my public body. To do with the Olympics. All FOI's are treated equally and seriously and checked by our Lawyers as well as independent Lawyers if a bit of controversy is predicted.

Though my Honour I may be incorrect, there might be an exempt clause but they would need to quote it and identify how Hampshire letter was part of a campaign.

Lc

They don't have to answer it if they beleive the request to be vexatious.

Vexatious = Causing vexation; agitating; afflictive; annoying; as, a vexatious controversy; a vexatious neighbor. ``

Full or vexation, trouble, or disquiet; disturbed.

Did you ask for an internal review?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well done Roz :clap2:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Hatterlovesbrighton said:
They don't have to answer it if they beleive the request to be vexatious.

Vexatious = Causing vexation; agitating; afflictive; annoying; as, a vexatious controversy; a vexatious neighbor. ``

Full or vexation, trouble, or disquiet; disturbed.

Did you ask for an internal review?

Yep, and got blown on that as well. It appears that they were monitoring this board, and saw an invitation to members to harass LDC with requests. I was given the option to push higher, but to be honest it wasn't going to get any further, not if they are willing to spend staff hours on watching this board, trying to persuade the police to prosecute Roz, etc. I think that their time will come, the voters will just need reminding when it comes to voting time of how their leaders have behaved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here