Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Free - and that's Official!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
HampshireSeagulls said:

The shot me down in my attempt to get stuff under FOI as "I was part of a concerted effort from a malicious group of people to waste council time"......pity they don't judge their own actions by the same rule.

whether you're part of a concerted effort... or not - you still have the right to be told

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Good News Roz

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
whether you're part of a concerted effort... or not - you still have the right to be told

Not true, if the council think it is part of campaign to waste time / money they do not have to answer.

Wardywonderland said:
Not true, if the council think it is part of campaign to waste time / money they do not have to answer.

I am not sure that is the case. I have had to do FOI for my public body. To do with the Olympics. All FOI's are treated equally and seriously and checked by our Lawyers as well as independent Lawyers if a bit of controversy is predicted.

Though my Honour I may be incorrect, there might be an exempt clause but they would need to quote it and identify how Hampshire letter was part of a campaign.

Lc

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I don't see how they coudl do this in Roz's case if she applied under FoI; since she is the person they were actually having a pop at.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Well done Roz. Marvellous news ..let's hope there's plenty of it this year,

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Well done Roz, this must be a real weight off your mind even if we did know all along that LDC's case was ludicrous

:clap2: :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
roz said:
I wish! Now got a fetching little neon pink number but only another 4 weeks and then I'll really be fighting fit.
;)

Thanks for all congrats though. For sure, I don't intend giving LDC the chance to sweep this one under their carpet either. As Dandyman says, "we wun't be druv". And I wun't!

Good, let's not this joke called LDC get away with anything. If there's anything you need just ask ;)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Great news Roz. Now PLEASE go on the offensive and sue for harrassment.

PS - Does someone else want to take over Roz's mantle as prospective martyr?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here