I'm Free - and that's Official!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have you got rid of the cast too?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Great stuff Roz, can you now sue LDC for harrassment ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Well done Roz - an example to us all.

WE WUNT BE DRUV.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Should have locked you up you bloomin criminal:p :lolol: :lolol:

Glad to hear that the usual ludicrous attempts of LDC to get one over anything Albion has failed. Lets hope this is the firs of 2 victories for all things Brighton this year:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well this is simply not good enough as far as I am concerned and I will write my MP and demand a full public enquiry over the inability of the CPS to not spend more tax payers money on this terrible crime.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Well done. I hope that the Argus will be following up on this story, and pointing out the nature of the harassment carried out by elected members of the council.

Defamation must be worth something these days?

The shot me down in my attempt to get stuff under FOI as "I was part of a concerted effort from a malicious group of people to waste council time"......pity they don't judge their own actions by the same rule.

What was it the BeeGees were going to be called? Les Tosseurs......

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Please take action against them for harrassment. I will put up some money to a fighting fund. And the very least wipe their faces in it via the local press.

Please Roz, anything to get back at LDC however small

:clap2:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Hooray! If I had any drink left in the house this would be a good excuse to finish this off.

Does this now mean we can expect a cranking up of the production line for the "wanted for murder" posters. Hope so!

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
dougdeep said:
Have you got rid of the cast too?

I wish! Now got a fetching little neon pink number but only another 4 weeks and then I'll really be fighting fit.
;)

Thanks for all congrats though. For sure, I don't intend giving LDC the chance to sweep this one under their carpet either. As Dandyman says, "we wun't be druv". And I wun't!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Marvellous news......

edit: anyone want to buy 58 kilo's of cake mix and 300 hacksaw blades........going cheap..........unused.....:lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Well this is simply not good enough as far as I am concerned and I will write my MP and demand a full public enquiry over the inability of the CPS to not spend more tax payers money on this terrible crime.

.. and ANOTHER criminal free on the streets. You couldn't make it up.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very pleased to hear that Roz, must be a big weight off your mind not to have that nasty little vendetta still lurking in the background. Least you deserved for a principled stand. I think the whole sorry episode encapsulates how this has turned from a genuine disagreement about Falmer to a malicious and vindictive campaign by LDC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here