Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
what is the following if not forms of enslavement:

1) paying interest back on a mortgage - when the money was created out of thin air by the banks.
2) paying for a tv license when the bbc is funded by the eu, and been proven to be a propaganda tool.
3) paying council tax that sprung up from nowhere.
4) being forced to send kids to school or face jail.
5) being forced to use petrol or deisel for your car when other free energy alternatives exist and have been quashed.
6) being told to fill in a census or face fines.
7) voting for elections when the promises are broken once in "illusory power."
8) wars and laws created where you have no say.
9) being told what age you need to work to.
10) paying tax on almost everything, on top of income tax from your salary.

we are all enslaved to the system in some guises......if you cannot admit this you have mind controlled yourself. don't take this as me having a negative look on life, i am just making some points i think you have surpressed.

Firstly, what proof do you have that the BBC is a propoganda tool? If you did some research you would know how the bbc had benefited the world greatly, it has it's flaws but every large corporation does.

This list is not listing enslavement is it really? Anyone has the choice to walk away from most of those things. Your narrow mind sees those things as enslavement, the more mature, rational mind sees them as the compromises one makes if they wish to reap many benefits of living in the developed world. It's personal choice, the opposite to enslavement, shirley?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just had a little catch up. I see Brunswick has been well and truly outed as either an outright bullshitter or a tax evader. Blimey. And no Aliens I note, mind you it was very foggy when I emerged from the sea in an attempt to shock my body into shaking off my chest infection. Looked quite spooky as if a cover mist had been laid down by alien craft to hide the first wave of invasion. You have been warned!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh I agree that the majority of us have limited choices but enslavement? No, can't agree. The distribution of wealth is a big, big problem. The problemwe have is that in the past when a society failed their were lots of other models to continue growth, we essentially have one model. It's going to be a problem when capitalism collapses in on itself. Unlike past civilisations up until the Romans, about every 10 years the richesr in society would redistribute their wealth and write off debts, this allowed for a rebalancing (I'm not suggesting this would be easy to do in our society) and a balanced division of wealth. Now we have 1% who have procured public land from third world countries (and this country) among other scams and would rather see the 99% starve than give up their perceived right to the money they are owed. It's rapidly going tits up. This is not the work of a secret cabal, they are transparent and unashamed.

There is no way we could en masse return to a simpler life, there are simply too many of us. We need to find a way to balance it all. In short we need to stop consuming so much. This is not a hippy ideal, it is common sense. Brunswick for all his posturing has no interest in helping anyone, he just wants to run off and get free shit.

His contradictions are glaring. "I am out of the system" but then "I buy clothes from a nearby market". What a dolt. Those clothes were just created out of dreams and magic I suppose, no-one had to make them for a wage no?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The BBC is definitely biased in some ways, mainly oriented around political correctness, but it is definitely one of the most trustworthy sources of news we have. Whether this is mild propaganda, as in it is instructed by governments to promote political correctness, who knows - but like all news sources it is best to take the reports with a pinch of salt.

In regards to his 10 point list, he makes some valid points - albeit exaggerated. We ARE all enslaved to the social order that we are born into. We are born into debt and have no choice but to find a job to pay this debt just to get by in life, a vast majority of jobs which serve little purpose to society other than to make the rich richer. So I agree with brunswick that we are effectively a slave to the rich - even those who work hard to find respected and highly paid work will in all probability spend their lives working to support the luxurious lifestyles of the shareholders they have never met.

As the world was developing over the last century, this system worked brilliantly for most of us, because after all little wealth existed in the world before the capitalist boom and so the quality of lives of everyone improved dramatically. However in the last 30 years or so, the system has been exploited - the rich has got richer - people are working harder but are struggling more financially. Most jobs offer little to society, but simply exist to keep the capitalist machine operational - banking, estate, finance, retail, advertising, sales etc. It has got to the point where the richest 1% of the world has 45% of the worlds wealth, nearly half. In Britain alone the rich have avoided paying around £20 trillion in tax - and yet the government is looking to cut the benefits of countries poorest and least abled people.

Can you really suggest a way I could leave this system without leaving my friends , family and risking my life in an unpredictable nation - I would love know!

I agree with your post and concur that we are facing a terrible problem. What i don't get is how CT's help with these problems in fact i think the do the opposite. Not once on this thread have we heard any suggestion of how to change things. I have far more respect for the occupy protestors around the world who are standing by their beliefs and doing something to force change. Conspiracy theories just muddy the waters of the issue and derail debate on how we can improve things.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Conspiracy theorists are charlatans. They remind me of whining children, moaning about everything, blaming everyone but doing nothing to help. It's the people that have a rare mix of calm intelligence and radical thinking that get things changed in this world, not some hedgemonkey complaing that everyone is slaves while they try desperately to avoid tax and "escape" the system.

We are not enslaved in any way at all. The people this Anti-Slavery - Bonded Labour
organisation fights for are enslaved. Not us in the UK or the rich west. Pathetic claim to be honest and we all know it.

I bet that Brunswick is also one of these idiotic 'freemen on the land' as well who have poorly read Magna Carta, misunderstood it and run of giggling to themselves about how they have undermined the system.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
38 pages!! Is there nothing else to talk about?! :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I love that this has gone to 38 pgs. Who would have thunk it! I think it will go on until Giraffe, Brunswick et al have been proved wrong, 12th I believe is the last chance for this alien invasion they speak of.

Last edited:

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Having an hour or so to kill, I dived into the David Icke book again. Within the first 30 pages he has dismissed modern scientific and historical scholarship, re- written science and Earth history, and introduced a mind numbing, contradictory, and incomprehensible mixture of alien races, reptiles, and mind controlled slaves. All without a single shred of evidence. To say that this stuff is rubbish is actually an insult to rubbish. It's absolutely so dire as to be comical. Why did I buy this? I mean I only bought it for a laugh anyway but I really shouldn't have bothered.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Having an hour or so to kill, I dived into the David Icke book again. Within the first 30 pages he has dismissed modern scientific and historical scholarship, re- written science and Earth history, and introduced a mind numbing, contradictory, and incomprehensible mixture of alien races, reptiles, and mind controlled slaves. All without a single shred of evidence. To say that this stuff is rubbish is actually an insult to rubbish. It's absolutely so dire as to be comical. Why did I buy this? I mean I only bought it for a laugh anyway but I really shouldn't have bothered.

I have one of his piece of shit books knocking round somewhere, entitled I'm Free, I'm Me! I remember something about a collective grid of conciousness before it got onto Lizards at the end. He truly is a nonsense of a man.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
David ike is some sort of hero to the truthers. He filled the Oxford union...not for a debate of course because he would have been properly exposed as a dickhead if faced with serious intellects...but for a lecture about the illuminati and the lizards, its on Netflix if you have it.

Ike really believes this shit and it is obviously meat and drink to Brunswick et al.

I love the get out clause when absolutely NOTHING happens on the 12 th (ii will be at Hadleigh farm watching the Olympic mountain biking btw) it's because him and his muppet gang have "raised awareness" and thwarted the Illuminatis evil schemes.

The real question is how come the Iluminati somehow leak their plans to these gonks. What kind of secret society are they? Can't keep a bloody evil plot hush hush..someone blabs on the internet and lets the cat of of the Masonic bag.

I am a Freemason and I can tell you that it's a bunch of old blokes getting pissed up and raising money for charity. It's a shitty conspiracy and after the Olympics pass off without incident, that lot will pop up again as 21st of December approaches and the Mayan calendar runs out...they are probably stocking up the baked beans and candles as we speak.

They are a bunch of I'll informed, poorly articulated.morons with too much time on their hands and a superiority complex.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was down the pub earlier with the missus and a brazilian guy we know mentioned something about illuminati, next thing we know we are off on one and the missus was calling us both fruit cakes! I love all the conspiracies, believe about 1% of them but most get you thinking and it's a good laugh!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was down the pub earlier with the missus and a brazilian guy we know mentioned something about illuminati, next thing we know we are off on one and the missus was calling us both fruit cakes! I love all the conspiracies, believe about 1% of them but most get you thinking and it's a good laugh!

1% is about right I reckon. Are there hidden agendas? Damn right. Do governments conduct covert social experiments? Oh yes.

Is there a super secret cabal who run the world and which is staffed by rich Jews who want to enslave us via a fake Alien invasion during the Olympics which has been built, inspired and allegorised by them via Lizards disguised as tory MPs and US senators?

No. No there isn't.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i do hope the mods dont shove this thread into the other section before the end of the closing ceremony

on a side note i am stocking up my bunker,should i be going for rice or pasta.....any thoughts?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i know there is a 100% chance i have slept with and received love from women you could only dream about.........you are in group think, you are pigeon holing me.....its a trap commander.....and you are diving into it.

you want to think i am some glasses wearing nerd with no social skills.........go with it if it makes you feel better.

you have come on here and spouted off claptrap hours after two massacres. if thats not having no social skills i dont know what is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here