Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
of course, saying i don't pay tax, in this of course i pay VAT on things 'sometimes'....

sometimes VAT cannot be gotten around.....but in this, it means i pay less tax......steady progress.....

You have previously stated that you pay NO tax. Thank you for confirming you're a liar.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
i don't pay tax, correct

in this of course i pay VAT on things 'sometimes'....its like this, you remind me of someone here recently who went mental saying "you have an mp3 player, your capitalistic, you can't have one of them with your views."

sometimes VAT cannot be gotten around.....but in this, it means i pay less tax......

I said it in response to the first post I quoted and now you have admitted it yourself after denying it earlier: You were lying.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
totally see BHA now as a business, totally capitalistic.......and also the rivaly thing etc......however, BHA have conjured some magic within me from a very young age. i enjoy football now more as theatre, poetry, and comedy..... i am not totally rigid ya know.....i don't like capitalism but that doesn't mean i never listen to music or extreme things like that....chill out a bit yeah?

i disagree, at its essence, football is a team showing endevour and determination, at that level it has nothing to do with civilisation.

golf, another totally corporatised sport, but to watch the last round of a major is pure zen in motion.......

I appreciate your responses to my earlier questions, and I think they're totally fair points (you may want to believe I'm simply a Government drone who can't be arsed to see other viewpoints, but in my experience you simply can't go through life like that, we could all do with opening our minds to different perspectives at times, whether we choose to believe in them or not).

Can I also ask- given your interesting view above re football & golf, what the difference is between that and various Olympic events, about which I think you were particularly vociferous on this or another thread. Peer behind all the corporate bullshit- and we all accept that there are elements of the Olympic Games which are uncomfortably controlled by the money-men (the branding Nazis, the ticketing and so on)- to me, it's brilliant to watch some of these exceptional individuals competing and succeeding (or failing) at a level to which the rest of us can only aspire to. There are obviously those amongst the athletes who are rich beyond belief as a result of their efforts, but there are also people who have fought their way up from incredibly unlikely beginnings (whether through poverty, social status, disability, gender, or whatever).

Having seen what's gone on over the past couple of weeks, do you still feel so negative about the Olympics- the competition, not the surrounding hoo-haa-?

been to all of them, and completely disagree with your second comment. but i have come across this line of thought more times than i care to mention........

Makes no sense at all that answer.

What train of thought, do you not pay to be at these venues?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe it's the correct viewpoint Brunswick, maybe you are wrong.

have you ever considered this?

Of course not. Just like benefit cheats, and people who work cash in hand feel that they are doing nothing wrong.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
free energy such as the water and the electric car have both been quashed, also research Tesla and how he was shut down by.....drumroll.....JP Morgan (banking dynasty).

you can live thinking council tax is just if it makes you feel better.

you are the one twisting words, im merely reflecting your own contradictions back at you. If you refer to Meyer's water powerd car, this is an example of a charlatan, the chap showed no one how he did it and no one has been able to replicate it. he was alive for over a decade trying to get funding to develop the technology. funny, how he even needed money, funny how he wasn't silenced before he become known, funny how he never distributed his key knowledge, clearly, freely and widely. other modern takes are browns gas or some other slight of hand, where the engines energy is being used to create a gas to burn - it simply doesnt create more energy than goes in. General electric cars are shit, because they need inconvienitly long periods to recharge, so are fundementally limited compared to the dead-compressed-fish burning types. (if theres a technology thats needed its not free energy, its instant portable charging, that would really revolutionise the world)

Tesla had some great stuff going, but over reached. his concept of radiant energy is sound but it doesnt scale up, you cant capture enough to do anything usful with. its out there, there's no secrets, you can reproduce it if you want. claimn he was "shut down" is just paranoia, he simply went a bit strange, the curse of geniuses. he is held on a pedestal, which only detracts from many of his discoveries and creates a field "sensible" physics and enginneers fear to tread for fear of ridicule. the CT brigade do the job of keeping his work out of mind.

as for council tax, nice attpemt, but im not questioning if it just or not, only asking how it is you dont know the basic history when it was so recent and go on to form a fundementaly flawed view of it.

Last edited:

with a swarm of vultures looking to jump on any misspelt word

This coming from someone who subscribes to conspiracy theories of the kind posited by those who post an out of context clip of a sports commentator to a team of atheletes in which they are described as being part of a new world order of athletes. Who posts videos of unsubstantiated claims from a peer, a bastion of the nwo if ever there were to be one, about a 'faction x' who want to bail out the entire UK economy as if that is some kind of proof.

Irony thy name is............

I see that since my questioning of your support for a capatalist organisation, Brighton and Hove Albion, you have become somewhat quieter.

You have also been proved to be a liar, twice, that I have read on this thread.

You do pay tax and there isn't 13 floodlights there are 14 and yet still you continue to try and perpetuate this myth of a Utopia within you live, all the while walking the streets that are lit and maintained using tax I pay for. You no doubt will have your refuse removed, using the tax I pay. What other services that I pay do use free of charge allegedly.

You have been backed into a corner and proved yourself to be either a parasite or a liar.

He was also wrong about needing planing permission to erect a shed or garage. And the fact that you had to pay for 'licences', you don't. They are entirely voluntary in every case I know of. I know of no compulsory licence anywhere in this country.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I see that since my questioning of your support for a capatalist organisation, Brighton and Hove Albion, you have become somewhat quieter.

You have also been proved to be a liar, twice, that I have read on this thread.

You do pay tax and there isn't 13 floodlights there are 14 and yet still you continue to try and perpetuate this myth of a Utopia within you live, all the while walking the streets that are lit and maintained using tax I pay for. You no doubt will have your refuse removed, using the tax I pay. What other services that I pay do use free of charge allegedly.

You have been backed into a corner and proved yourself to be either a parasite or a liar.

The thing is I have no problem with him having bizarre conspiracy theories - each to their own BUT I do have an issue with liars and / or tax evaders.

The thing is I have no problem with him having bizarre conspiracy theories - each to their own BUT I do have an issue with liars and / or tax evaders.

Exactly that, I have read and tried to understand his points, although rather scepitcaly, but to back track on two of his most fundemantal points, Not paying tax and Not supporting anything capatalistic, all the time alluding to his utmost thorough research is I'm afraid the undoing of his views.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
i have paid over £300k tax in my life, much more than many will in their whole lives.

Assuming we're only talking about income tax here and not VAT, fuel duty, council tax, airport tax etc etc, then let's say you've paid this over 20 years then that would make your average annual salary £37,500. Yes, right, you've paid sooooooooo much more than anyone else. I've paid more than that and I have 25 years of work left !

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes one can, no planning permission is required for a shed. No one doesn't, it's not difficult to avoid processed foods.

I eat very few processed foods, I and my children eat no harmful food additives, msg, sulphates etc etc. I buy most of my fruit and veg at reasonable prices from the farmer and avoid the main supermarkets as much as possible. It is all about making choices.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
nah, they are independent..........unfortunately google is just soo good at what it does. the others are just very lame. i was just pointing out that the persons search replies were meant to be cack, because he never looks at this sort of stuff. keeps him away from it. this is the main key to search filtering.

So we have neither the mental capacity or freedom of mind to understand what is going on, but also we don't have the technological hardware/software to access the correct information either? If that why you only send us links that have no factual evidence.

We can't access or handle the truth? This is another wondrous get out clause. As someone else said you have invented yourself a completely unarguable theory because it isn't really based on anything concrete and doesn't really say anything concrete. Anyone who disagrees with you has their eyes closed by the MSM and is too enclosed in their 9-5 job (i can't fathom how the hours we work makes any difference but hey ho) to understand what is happening.

I must join the list of people who is genuinely worried about your state of mind, I know you will tell us you are okay and their is no problem but my uncle used to say that to. Even when he was dancing round the Pepperpot in a bed sheet claiming he was Nero. If you can bring yourself to go and talk to someone.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
WW1, WW2, Vietnam, 911, 77, Guatemala, Cambodia,Iraq, Afgan... etc etc.........wow, just because something does not affect does not mean mass terror has not already occurred. just like other posters in this thread, all you think about is "your life, your salary, your house, etc."

wow.

So, you've strung together a list of wars and atrocities, but you haven't put forward any proof that any of these have anything to do with this one group. Yes, Iraq was invaded on a very dodgy premise and for reasons other than those given, but all of those event being organised by a single group? Nah, not buying that one without a lot of hard evidence I'm afraid. Which I suppose has been hidden from us for all these years.

One question, were the Illuminati also responsible for planning the millions of deaths in China, the USSR, civil wars in Africa etc?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It sounds like you have a problem with capitalism & the politics that surrounds it. I agree with much of what you said there, but the problem isn't some unknown illuminati group. It's the capitalist system and the rich elite who do everything they can to sustain it.

My worry is that something on that list need to be addressed (and are being addressed by some groups) Conspiracy Theorists are derailing discussion of some of these things by using them as "evidence" of the Illuminati and their control over the world. This is where I get worried and the whole CT things gets in the way. Those who really do hold the power must love the CT's clouding the debate about genuine concerns for our planet.

It is funny how quickly, if you are not careful, you can find yourself in conspiracy theory territory when researching these things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here